Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra, Blyke Lively Similar, is crowned as "I can't do any English language" Nussre

Hwang Bo Ra has become a Blayk Lively Similiar.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 22nd, guest Hwang Bo Ra became Lion Laynolds wife Blayk Lively Similiar.On the day of the show, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest.Members who waited for Lion Laynolds asked Did you come out as an interpreter over the appearance of Hwang Bo Ra.I can not do any English language, said Hwang Bo Ra. I was very angry to come out of Paris Hilton.English language I can not do that, why did you come out? Yoo Jae-seok, who watched, asked, Why did you insult me? And Hwang Bo Ra laughed at the members, saying, I am so upset.Still, Hwang Bo Ra added of Lion Laynolds, who is about to appear, My wife knows, Blayk Lively. The members resembled.There is a connection, he said.

Hwang Bo Ra has become a BLayk Lively Similiar.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd, guest Hwang Bo Ra became Lion Laynolds' wife BLayk Lively Similiar.

On the day of the show, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest.

Members who waited for Lion Laynolds asked "Did you come out as an interpreter" over the appearance of Hwang Bo Ra.

"I can not do any English language," said Hwang Bo Ra. "I was very angry to come out of Paris Hilton. English language I can not do that, why did you come out? "

Yoo Jae-seok, who watched, asked, "Why did you insult me?" And Hwang Bo Ra laughed at the members, saying, "I am so upset.

Still, Hwang Bo Ra added of Lion Laynolds, who is about to appear, "My wife knows, BLayk Lively." The members "resembled. There is a connection, "he said.