"Call in front of the house" Running Man Jeon So-min X Yang Se-chan Never Ending Thumbs, viewers are thrilled, too

Viewers are thrilled, too: Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan are attracting attention as they show off their entertainment stuff.On December 15, SBS Running Man followed by Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.Jeon So-min expressed his favor toward Yang Se-chan, and Yang Se-chan was ashamed and drawn a line.The two have recently been loved by viewers as the official Running Man couple.Running Man members talked about each others recent situation at the opening of the broadcast.MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somin sent Coffee or Tea to play a single-act play.Earlier, Jeon So-min posted a picture on the SNS on November 22 with the phrase I will do well.The photo shows Jeon So-min smiling in front of Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Jong-kook, Haha and Yang Se-chan.The three people cheered on Jeon So-min by sending Coffee or Tea with the phrase Big Data Love and actor Jeon So-min.I was really surprised - I didnt know, but I was here, said Jeon So-min.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Is not it Kim Jong-kook, Haha, because I would like to see if Sechan sends Coffee or Tea alone? Jeon So-min said, I do not have Yang Se-chan pictures on top.I asked (Yang Se-chan) and I said that my brothers did it because they only put a spoon on it. I had no idea, I took a picture ... Kim Jong-kook said, No, Sechan said I should do it, Yang Se-chan said.Haha teased Derre: Yoo Jae-Suk, who was standing between the two, joked, I wasnt too aware when I was there, and laughed.The theme of the broadcast was the Incheon Gourmet Road; the cast was divided into three teams to stage a dinner showdown, and then moved to Incheon by bus.The two mens thumbs continued on the move.Kim Jong-kook, who was sitting next to Jeon So-min, told Yang Se-chan: Why did you give up to me when you could have sat here?Are you conscious of (Jeon So-min)? Song Ji-hyo asked, so Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lets keep a distance for a while.I called Sechan a few times last week, but he was trying to hang up so fast, said Jeon So-min.It can be confusing because its mentioned a few times on the air, laughed Yoo Jae-Suk.Group AOA member Hye-jung asked the members, Is it a love line (Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min)?Yang Se-chan replied no but Yoo Jae-Suk left a lingering note with the answer not yet.Then Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chan: Hey, come call me in front of my house when you have a decision of mind.Whether or not, yelled Yang Se-chan, who made a laugh.hwang hye-jin
Viewers are thrilled, too: Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan are attracting attention as they show off their entertainment stuff.On December 15, SBS Running Man followed by Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.Jeon So-min expressed his favor toward Yang Se-chan, and Yang Se-chan was ashamed and drawn a line.The two have recently been loved by viewers as the official Running Man couple.Running Man members talked about each others recent situation at the opening of the broadcast.MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somin sent Coffee or Tea to play a single-act play.Earlier, Jeon So-min posted a picture on the SNS on November 22 with the phrase I will do well.The photo shows Jeon So-min smiling in front of Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Jong-kook, Haha and Yang Se-chan.The three people cheered on Jeon So-min by sending Coffee or Tea with the phrase Big Data Love and actor Jeon So-min.I was really surprised - I didnt know, but I was here, said Jeon So-min.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Is not it Kim Jong-kook, Haha, because I would like to see if Sechan sends Coffee or Tea alone? Jeon So-min said, I do not have Yang Se-chan pictures on top.I asked (Yang Se-chan) and I said that my brothers did it because they only put a spoon on it. I had no idea, I took a picture ... Kim Jong-kook said, No, Sechan said I should do it, Yang Se-chan said.Haha teased Derre: Yoo Jae-Suk, who was standing between the two, joked, I wasnt too aware when I was there, and laughed.The theme of the broadcast was the Incheon Gourmet Road; the cast was divided into three teams to stage a dinner showdown, and then moved to Incheon by bus.The two mens thumbs continued on the move.Kim Jong-kook, who was sitting next to Jeon So-min, told Yang Se-chan: Why did you give up to me when you could have sat here?Are you conscious of (Jeon So-min)? Song Ji-hyo asked, so Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lets keep a distance for a while.I called Sechan a few times last week, but he was trying to hang up so fast, said Jeon So-min.It can be confusing because its mentioned a few times on the air, laughed Yoo Jae-Suk.Group AOA member Hye-jung asked the members, Is it a love line (Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min)?Yang Se-chan replied no but Yoo Jae-Suk left a lingering note with the answer not yet.Then Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chan: Hey, come call me in front of my house when you have a decision of mind.Whether or not, yelled Yang Se-chan, who made a laugh.hwang hye-jin

Viewers are thrilled, too: Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan are attracting attention as they show off their entertainment stuff.

On December 15, SBS Running Man' followed by Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan. Jeon So-min expressed his favor toward Yang Se-chan, and Yang Se-chan was ashamed and drawn a line. The two have recently been loved by viewers as the official Running Man' couple.

Running Man' members talked about each other's recent situation at the opening of the broadcast. MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Somin sent Coffee or Tea to play a single-act play."

Earlier, Jeon So-min posted a picture on the SNS on November 22 with the phrase "I will do well". The photo shows Jeon So-min smiling in front of Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Jong-kook, Haha and Yang Se-chan. The three people cheered on Jeon So-min by sending Coffee or Tea with the phrase 'Big Data Love' and actor Jeon So-min.'

"I was really surprised - I didn't know, but I was here," said Jeon So-min. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Is not it Kim Jong-kook, Haha, because I would like to see if Sechan sends Coffee or Tea alone?" Jeon So-min said, "I do not have Yang Se-chan pictures on top. I asked (Yang Se-chan) and I said that my brothers did it because they only put a spoon on it. "

"I had no idea, I took a picture ... Kim Jong-kook said, "No, Sechan said I should do it,"" Yang Se-chan said. Haha teased "Derre": Yoo Jae-Suk, who was standing between the two, joked, "I wasn't too aware when I was there," and laughed.

The theme of the broadcast was the Incheon Gourmet Road; the cast was divided into three teams to stage a dinner showdown, and then moved to Incheon by bus. The two men's thumbs continued on the move.

Kim Jong-kook, who was sitting next to Jeon So-min, told Yang Se-chan: "Why did you give up to me when you could have sat here?" "Are you conscious of (Jeon So-min)?" Song Ji-hyo asked, so Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Let's keep a distance for a while."

"I called Sechan a few times last week, but he was trying to hang up so fast," said Jeon So-min. "It can be confusing because it's mentioned a few times on the air," laughed Yoo Jae-Suk.

Group AOA member Hye-jung asked the members, "Is it a love line (Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min)?" Yang Se-chan replied "no" but Yoo Jae-Suk left a lingering note with the answer "not yet."

Then Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chan: "Hey, come call me in front of my house when you have a decision of mind. Whether or not," yelled Yang Se-chan, who made a laugh.

hwang hye-jin