Hong Ji-min, holding a Kingler bigger than his face, clicks "I do not live"

Hong Ji-min told me about the sunny current situation.Musical actor Hong Ji-min released a picture on November 29 with the phrase Wame why not. King Crab is not a flesh.In the photo, Hong Ji-min is smiling with a Kingler ticket and a tong. He admires those who see it with dark double eyelids and beauty. Today should be a day to refrain.I am an actor in a swimsuit. Han Jung-won

Hong Ji-min told me about the sunny current situation.

Musical actor Hong Ji-min released a picture on November 29 with the phrase "Wame why not. King Crab is not a flesh".

In the photo, Hong Ji-min is smiling with a Kingler ticket and a tong. He admires those who see it with dark double eyelids and beauty. "Today should be a day to refrain. I am an actor in a swimsuit. "

Han Jung-won