Lion Laynolds, 'The Art Sense X Humanity' Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm Exploring" Received by Running Man'

Hollywood star Lion Laynolds showed off her sense of entertainment at Running Man.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona appeared with the welcome of the members.On the same day, Lion Laynolds embraced the members at the same time as he appeared.Ji Suk-jin smiled at Lion Laynolds, saying, He hugged me vigorously.Lion Laynolds said, I am glad to be out. I am looking forward to being the first victim here.Im glad you could come and thank you for inviting me, said Adria Arhona, and Melanie Laurent added, Im ready.Lion Laynolds is a Blockbuster LLC-class action film about the film 6 Underground and it will be released through online streaming.Six agents pretend to die and defeat the villains. Lion Laynolds then showed his witty finger heart and laughed at the members, saying, There is an exo tattoo on the back, I will show it to Mr. Jae Seok only.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, The world star showed me his inner life.Lion Laynolds was a great player on the day, not only skilled in raising the issue but also boasted of excellent scabbling skills.He showed his skill and showed great enthusiasm. Eventually, Lion led the victory of the Korean actor team.Yoo Jae-Suk praised Lion Laynolds for responding to I am so good at talking and I am looking for it.On the other hand, 6 Underground is an Action Blockbuster LLC that contains the six Jeong-yongwons who erased all the past records as if they did not exist in the first place, and the largest operations on the ground that they have become Ghosts themselves.You can meet on Netflix.

Hollywood star Lion Laynolds showed off her sense of entertainment at Running Man.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona appeared with the welcome of the members.

On the same day, Lion Laynolds embraced the members at the same time as he appeared.

Ji Suk-jin smiled at Lion Laynolds, saying, "He hugged me vigorously."

Lion Laynolds said, "I am glad to be out. I am looking forward to being the first victim here." “I’m glad you could come and thank you for inviting me,” said Adria Arhona, and Melanie Laurent added, “I’m ready.”

Lion Laynolds is a "Blockbuster LLC-class Action film" about the film "6 Underground" and "it will be released through online streaming. Six agents pretend to die and defeat the villains. "

Lion Laynolds then showed his witty finger heart and laughed at the members, saying, "There is an exo tattoo on the back, I will show it to Mr. Jae Seok only." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "The world star showed me his inner life."

Lion Laynolds was a great pLayer on the day, not only skilled in raising the issue but also boasted of excellent scabbling skills. He showed his skill and showed great enthusiasm. Eventually, Lion led the victory of the Korean actor team.

Yoo Jae-Suk praised Lion Laynolds for responding to "I am so good at talking" and "I am looking for it".

On the other hand, '6 Underground' is an Action Blockbuster LLC that contains the six Jeong-yongwons who erased all the past records as if they did not exist in the first place, and the largest operations on the ground that they have become 'Ghosts' themselves. You can meet on Netflix.