Running Man' Lion Laynolds, #Shochu 1 bottle #EXO Tattoo admired by Yo Jae-Suk

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who appeared in the Netflix movie 6 Underground, appeared as guests.They hugged and excited the members of Running Man, who said: Im glad to be here, Im looking forward to being the first victim.Thank you for inviting me, Im properly prepared, Adria Arhona and Melanie Laurent said, revealing their aspirations.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, I said I would shoot a bottle of shochu when I was in the past, Lion replied, Its possible, and then I can rest for a day with a bonus.Yoo Jae-Suk admired Mr. Lion has a good talk, a Hollywood talk star.Lion Laynolds then told Adria Arhona, I will show you BTS Tattoo, and he said, I have EXO Tattoo on my back. He opened his voice to Yoo Jae-Suk and put everyone in the sea of ​​laugh.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed embarrassedly, saying, The world star showed me his inner life.Three Korean actors and members of Running Man enjoyed games such as raising and scabbling.In particular, Lion Laynolds was surprised by the strong performance in both the kick and the scabbard. The members were surprised to say, Do you do this?Now other programs seem boring, and I will appear once more when I come to Korea next time, the three Korean actors concluded the broadcast.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who appeared in the Netflix movie '6 Underground', appeared as guests.

They hugged and excited the members of Running Man, who said: "I'm glad to be here, I'm looking forward to being the first victim." "Thank you for inviting me, I'm properly prepared," Adria Arhona and Melanie Laurent said, revealing their aspirations.

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I said I would shoot a bottle of shochu when I was in the past," Lion replied, "It's possible, and then I can rest for a day with a bonus." Yoo Jae-Suk admired "Mr. Lion has a good talk, a Hollywood talk star."

Lion Laynolds then told Adria Arhona, "I will show you BTS Tattoo," and he said, "I have EXO Tattoo on my back." He opened his voice to Yoo Jae-Suk and put everyone in the sea of ​​laugh. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed embarrassedly, saying, "The world star showed me his inner life."

Three Korean actors and members of Running Man' enjoyed games such as raising and scabbling. In particular, Lion Laynolds was surprised by the strong performance in both the kick and the scabbard. The members were surprised to say, "Do you do this?"

"Now other programs seem boring, and I will appear once more when I come to Korea next time," the three Korean actors concluded the broadcast.