Running Man' Lion Laynolds, Pants Remove? EXO Tattoo 'It'

Hollywood actors Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona made a surprise snap at Running ManIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, the performers of Netflix movie 6 Underground, appeared as guests.On this day, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona made a team member by looking at only the photos of Running Man members.Lion greeted the Running Man members with 6 Underground and high tension, and shouted Wow from the first word.Im glad to be out like this, Im looking forward to being the first victim here, Lion said, while Adria Arhona whistled, Thank you for inviting me.Melanie Laurent also thanked the invitation.In the progression of Yoo Jae-Suk, Lion looked into the cue card and suddenly got up and took off his pants and said, Im sorry.I must have read the cue card wrong, he said, making the scene atmosphere laugh. He showed off his behavior by eating the hand heart sent by Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I visited Korea for the second time, but when I had a bottle of shochu before, I said I would shoot a bottle of shochu.After that, I can rest for a day with a bonus. Yoo Jae-suk admired Mr. Lion is good at talking. Later, Lion Laynolds said to Adria Arhona, I will show you BTS Tattoo, and he said, There is EXO Tattoo on his back and put everyone in the sea of ​​laugh.
Hollywood actors Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona made a surprise snap at Running ManIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, the performers of Netflix movie 6 Underground, appeared as guests.On this day, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona made a team member by looking at only the photos of Running Man members.Lion greeted the Running Man members with 6 Underground and high tension, and shouted Wow from the first word.Im glad to be out like this, Im looking forward to being the first victim here, Lion said, while Adria Arhona whistled, Thank you for inviting me.Melanie Laurent also thanked the invitation.In the progression of Yoo Jae-Suk, Lion looked into the cue card and suddenly got up and took off his pants and said, Im sorry.I must have read the cue card wrong, he said, making the scene atmosphere laugh. He showed off his behavior by eating the hand heart sent by Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I visited Korea for the second time, but when I had a bottle of shochu before, I said I would shoot a bottle of shochu.After that, I can rest for a day with a bonus. Yoo Jae-suk admired Mr. Lion is good at talking. Later, Lion Laynolds said to Adria Arhona, I will show you BTS Tattoo, and he said, There is EXO Tattoo on his back and put everyone in the sea of ​​laugh.

Hollywood actors Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona made a surprise snap at Running Man

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, the performers of Netflix movie '6 Underground', appeared as guests.

On this day, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona made a team member by looking at only the photos of Running Man members.

Lion greeted the Running Man members wIth '6 Underground' and high Tension, and shouted "Wow" from the first word. "I'm glad to be out like this, I'm looking forward to being the first victim here," Lion said, while Adria Arhona whistled, "Thank you for invIting me." Melanie Laurent also thanked the invItation.

In the progression of Yoo Jae-Suk, Lion looked into the cue card and suddenly got up and took off his pants and said, "I'm sorry. I must have read the cue card wrong, "he said, making the scene atmosphere laugh. He showed off his behavior by eating the hand heart sent by Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I visIted Korea for the second time, but when I had a bottle of shochu before, I said I would shoot a bottle of shochu." After that, I can rest for a day wIth a bonus. "Yoo Jae-Suk admired" Mr. Lion is good at talking. "

Later, Lion Laynolds said to Adria Arhona, "I will show you BTS Tattoo," and he said, "There is EXO Tattoo" on his back and put everyone in the sea of ​​laugh.