'The Battle 4' Jung Il-woo "past Lee Min-ho and big Acident... could not appear on High Kick"

High Kick actor Lee Soon-jae to Jung Il-woo gathered together to tell a unique behind-the-scenes story.KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the 12th, was featured in High Kick in Hatu and featured actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo, Lee Seok-joon and Special MC Oh Hyun-kyung.The broadcast was broadcast early on in line with Lee Soon-jae, a morning actor.Lee Soon-jae said, I sleep around 1 am and wake up at 4 oclock. He showed off his busy night schedule to watch LPGA Kyonggi, Son Heung-min soccer Kyonggi, and new drama.His passion for acting, which has done seven works this year based on his stamina that he can not sleep for three hours, has become a model for younger actors.Jung Il-woo, who found Hattoo in 10 years, caught the eye with the personality that the former cast members gathered and praised.When I went abroad with Yoo Jae-Suk, I prepared various pants and helped me, and the constant personality of greeting Lee Soon-jae on the 12th holiday was warm.In addition, Jung Il-woo recalled the past days when he was hit by Lee Min-ho and a big actor.I was born with my close friends and my parents for the first time, he said. I did not know that the final audition for High Kick was passed without hesitation.The car that came in a hit-and-run accident crossed the center line and hit our car. Jung Il-woo said: I was at a hospital for four and a half months, Lee Min-ho was at a hospital for one year.Concussion, cerebral hemorrhage, leg and wrist fractures. The original sitcom was held at 7 pm, but the broadcast was delayed for two months because the composition changed to 8:15 pm at High Kick.If the broadcast wasnt backed up, I couldnt High Kick; I cried alone because I was sick every day, she confessed.In addition, on this day, I was able to hear the back story of the life sitcom High Kick series of the whole people.From the episode of Miss Korea of Yasan, Jadong Soonjae, Jasans Miss Korea to their popularity due to the High Kick series.Talks that reminded me of memories of those days filled the broadcast richly.Jung Il-woo recently revealed that he had been diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm at the age of 27 in another program, and his unexpected story, which showed only a bright appearance, made viewers sad.In addition, in this The Battle 4, he is once again enthusiastic about his friendship with Lee Min-ho as well as his extraordinary personality.
High Kick actor Lee Soon-jae to Jung Il-woo gathered together to tell a unique behind-the-scenes story.KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the 12th, was featured in High Kick in Hatu and featured actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo, Lee Seok-joon and Special MC Oh Hyun-kyung.The broadcast was broadcast early on in line with Lee Soon-jae, a morning actor.Lee Soon-jae said, I sleep around 1 am and wake up at 4 oclock. He showed off his busy night schedule to watch LPGA Kyonggi, Son Heung-min soccer Kyonggi, and new drama.His passion for acting, which has done seven works this year based on his stamina that he can not sleep for three hours, has become a model for younger actors.Jung Il-woo, who found Hattoo in 10 years, caught the eye with the personality that the former cast members gathered and praised.When I went abroad with Yoo Jae-Suk, I prepared various pants and helped me, and the constant personality of greeting Lee Soon-jae on the 12th holiday was warm.In addition, Jung Il-woo recalled the past days when he was hit by Lee Min-ho and a big actor.I was born with my close friends and my parents for the first time, he said. I did not know that the final audition for High Kick was passed without hesitation.The car that came in a hit-and-run accident crossed the center line and hit our car. Jung Il-woo said: I was at a hospital for four and a half months, Lee Min-ho was at a hospital for one year.Concussion, cerebral hemorrhage, leg and wrist fractures. The original sitcom was held at 7 pm, but the broadcast was delayed for two months because the composition changed to 8:15 pm at High Kick.If the broadcast wasnt backed up, I couldnt High Kick; I cried alone because I was sick every day, she confessed.In addition, on this day, I was able to hear the back story of the life sitcom High Kick series of the whole people.From the episode of Miss Korea of Yasan, Jadong Soonjae, Jasans Miss Korea to their popularity due to the High Kick series.Talks that reminded me of memories of those days filled the broadcast richly.Jung Il-woo recently revealed that he had been diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm at the age of 27 in another program, and his unexpected story, which showed only a bright appearance, made viewers sad.In addition, in this The Battle 4, he is once again enthusiastic about his friendship with Lee Min-ho as well as his extraordinary personality.

'High Kick' actor Lee Soon-jae to Jung Il-woo gathered together to tell a unique behind-the-scenes story.

KBS2 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Battle 4'), which was broadcast on the 12th, was featured in 'High Kick in Hatu' and featured actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo, Lee Seok-joon and Special MC Oh Hyun-kyung.

The broadcast was broadcast early on in line with Lee Soon-jae, a "morning actor". Lee Soon-jae said, "I sleep around 1 am and wake up at 4 o'clock." He showed off his busy night schedule to watch LPGA Kyonggi, Son Heung-min soccer Kyonggi, and new drama. His passion for acting, which has done seven works this year based on his stamina that he can not sleep for three hours, has become a model for younger actors.

Jung Il-woo, who found 'Hattoo' in 10 years, caught the eye with the personality that the former cast members gathered and praised. When I went abroad with Yoo Jae-Suk, I prepared various pants and helped me, and the constant personality of greeting Lee Soon-jae on the 12th holiday was warm.

In addition, Jung Il-woo recalled the past days when he was hit by Lee Min-ho and a big actor. "I was born with my close friends and my parents for the first time," he said. "I did not know that the final audition for High Kick was passed without hesitation. The car that came in a hit-and-run Accident crossed the center line and hit our car. "

Jung Il-woo said: "I was at a hospital for four and a half months, Lee Min-ho was at a hospital for one year. Concussion, cerebral hemorrhage, leg and wrist fractures. "The original sitcom was held at 7 pm, but the broadcast was delayed for two months because the composition changed to 8:15 pm at 'High Kick'. If the broadcast wasn't backed up, I couldn't "High Kick"; I cried alone because I was sick every day," she confessed.

In addition, on this day, I was able to hear the back story of the life sitcom 'High Kick' series of the whole people. From the episode of 'Miss Korea of Yasan', 'Jadong Soonjae', 'Jasan's Miss Korea' to their popularity due to the High Kick series. Talks that reminded me of memories of those days filled the broadcast richly.

Jung Il-woo recently revealed that he had been diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm at the age of 27 in another program, and his unexpected story, which showed only a bright appearance, made viewers sad. In addition, in this 'The Battle 4', he is once again enthusiastic about his friendship with Lee Min-ho as well as his extraordinary personality.