Heize 'MMA 2019' award testimony: "We will try to make a good impact"

Heize has revealed his feelings for winning the trophy on MMA 2019.Singer Heize said on his instagram on December 1, How can I express my gratitude enough because I have been awarded a prize for not wanting to do what I like, receiving love, support, comfort and strength without a circle?I will continue to make and sing good music so that I can continue to work hard to make good influences on those music.Thank you all for loving Heizes music this year, all the artists who made and played good music, and all the staff who always have great strength by my side.I love you, he added.kim myeong-mi

Heize has revealed his feelings for winning the trophy on 'MMA 2019'.

Singer Heize said on his instagram on December 1, "How can I express my gratitude enough because I have been awarded a prize for not wanting to do what I like, receiving love, support, comfort and strength without a circle?"

"I will continue to make and sing good music so that I can continue to work hard to make good influences on those music. Thank you all for loving Heize's music this year, all the artists who made and played good music, and all the staff who always have great strength by my side. I love you," he added.

kim myeong-mi