The Miami "Song Hye-kyo Resemblance? I've Been Angry From a Child...Flaming" (Happy Together 4)

Happy Together 4 Trot singer The Miami admitted that he resembled Song Hye-kyo.In KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which aired on the afternoon of the 26th, The Miami confessed about the modifier Song Hye-kyo resemblance.I was about 85kg heavy, The Miami said, and I didnt have the right clothes at the time of the shoot of Mistrot, so I made myself and wore them.I am on a diet now and wear a slightly larger size 66. When The Miami said, I received too much flaming in the mention of Song Hye-kyo, MC Yoo Jae-seok asked, I am conscious that it resembles Song Hye-kyo.The Miami said, I want to hide, but I did not hear recently that I resemble Song Hye-kyo, but I heard it from my childhood.Its a good thing to be a little like this.

Happy Together 4' Trot singer The Miami admitted that he resembled Song Hye-kyo.

In KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which aired on the afternoon of the 26th, The Miami confessed about the modifier Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

“I was about 85kg heavy,” The Miami said, “and I didn’t have the right clothes at the time of the shoot of MisTrot, so I made myself and wore them. I am on a diet now and wear a slightly larger size 66. "

When The Miami said, "I received too much Flaming in the mention of Song Hye-kyo," MC Yoo Jae-seok asked, "I am conscious that it resembles Song Hye-kyo."

The Miami said, "I want to hide," but "I did not hear recently that I resemble Song Hye-kyo, but I heard it from my childhood. It’s a good thing to be a little like this.”