Han Sun-hwa, with a wine glass and an elegant charm oozing...

Han Sun-hwa showed off her elegant charmSinger and actor Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his instagram on the 5th with an article entitled Wine that was sweet and bitter. A day that was sweet and bitter.The photo shows Han Sun-hwa in a black neck-polar T-shirt smiling with a wine glass.When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as I am blind, I am so good with wine and I am living alone in the world.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared in the OCN drama Save Me 2, which ended in June.Photo: Han Sun-hwa Instagram

Han Sun-hwa showed off her elegant charm

Singer and actor Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his instagram on the 5th with an article entitled "Wine that was sweet and bitter. A day that was sweet and bitter".

The photo shows Han Sun-hwa in a black neck-polar T-shirt smiling with a wine glass.

When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as "I am blind", "I am so good with wine" and "I am living alone in the world".

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared in the OCN drama 'Save Me 2', which ended in June.

Photo: Han Sun-hwa Instagram