Han Ji-min, Actor Trophy Celebratory Photo of the Year

The time I laughed.Han Ji-min wins trophy Celebratory photohas released the book.Actor Han Ji-min wrote on his Instagram account on December 12, Thank you for the fun and the time youve never had.I would like to express my gratitude to Kim Tae-ri Actor and Sung Si-heup, who introduced Mitsubac with a touching comment. The photo was released on the day of the Directors Cut Awards trophy Celebratory photoIs it? Han Ji-min poses with the trophy with the movie Bloodbird Park Ji-hoo.emigration site

"The time I laughed." Han Ji-min wins trophy Celebratory photo has released the book.

Actor Han Ji-min wrote on his Instagram account on December 12, "Thank you for the fun and the time you've never had. I would like to express my gratitude to Kim Tae-ri Actor and Sung Si-heup, who introduced 'Mitsubac' with a touching comment. "

The photo was released on the day of the 'Directors Cut Awards' trophy Celebratory photo Is it? Han Ji-min poses with the trophy with the movie 'Bloodbird' Park Ji-hoo.

emigration site