Ock Joo-hyun Song Hye-kyo Cho Yeo-jeong, Friendship of Goddess

A photo of the musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun and Actor Song Hye-kyo Cho Yeo-jeong from the group Finkle was released.Ock Joo-hyun said on his SNS on the 3rd, We met 18, 19 years old.I went back to that time and kept thinking about the treasure story that I had taken out for a few days and warmed my heart. Thank you friends. Inside the picture is Ock Joo-hyun Song Hye-kyo Cho Yeo-jeong talking.The friendship of the three warm people is attracting Eye-catching.Ock Joo-hyun also said of Song Hye-kyo, The creator is a beautiful woman who poured a whole bag of beautiful powder for November. World Star is very good at leg massage.Im cool, and Im pretty with my hands and feet. In particular, I posted a video of Song Hye-kyo and foot drinking, which attracted Eye-catching.The three have been keeping friendship for a long time.Earlier, Ock Joo-hyun congratulated Cho Yeo-jeong on his SNS by winning the best actress award for the movie Parasite at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards.Ock Joo-hyun said, I respect you sincerely as a deep person who has matured himself in a long time, not just hard work, but a long time and silently and sincerely, and as an actor Cho Yeo-jeong.I am so very happy. I congratulated Cho Yeo-jeong on his award.At the time, Song Hye-kyo also attracted Eye-catching with a warm friendship, such as showing Like in Ock Joo-hyuns article.Ock Joo-hyun is appearing in the musical Rebecca. Cho Yeo-jeong is appearing in the KBS2 drama The Woman of 9.9 billion.

A photo of the musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun and Actor Song Hye-kyo Cho Yeo-jeong from the group Finkle was released.

Ock Joo-hyun said on his SNS on the 3rd, "We met 18, 19 years old. I went back to that time and kept thinking about the treasure story that I had taken out for a few days and warmed my heart. Thank you friends. " Inside the picture is Ock Joo-hyun Song Hye-kyo Cho Yeo-jeong talking. The friendship of the three warm people is attracting Eye-catching.

Ock Joo-hyun also said of Song Hye-kyo, "The creator is a beautiful woman who poured a whole bag of beautiful powder for November." "World Star is very good at leg massage. I’m cool, and I’m pretty with my hands and feet.” In particular, I posted a video of Song Hye-kyo and foot drinking, which attracted Eye-catching.

The three have been keeping friendship for a long time. Earlier, Ock Joo-hyun congratulated Cho Yeo-jeong on his SNS by winning the best actress award for the movie Parasite at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards. Ock Joo-hyun said, "I respect you sincerely as a deep person who has matured himself in a long time, not just 'hard work', but a long time and silently and sincerely, and as an Actor Cho Yeo-jeong. I am so very happy. "I congratulated Cho Yeo-jeong on his award. At the time, Song Hye-kyo also attracted Eye-catching with a warm friendship, such as showing 'Like' in Ock Joo-hyun's article.

Ock Joo-hyun is appearing in the musical "Rebecca." Cho Yeo-jeong is appearing in the KBS2 drama "The Woman of 9.9 billion".