Radio Star' EXO Sehun "Ivana Trump famous for holding hands, troubled ahead of handshake"

Group EXO Sehun has revealed an anecdote that has been tense ahead of a handshake with President Ivana Trump.MBC Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in EXO Cleo Star and appeared in EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.I was wearing a protective brace because my little finger was fractured, Sehun said, recalling being invited to the presidential office at the time of President Ivana Trumps visit.I have to shake hands, but (President Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands), I have to talk in advance, but I have to endure it like a man. I shook hands, and I was a person, so I closed my hands so my little finger could not reach, Sehun said with a smile.

Group EXO Sehun has revealed an anecdote that has been tense ahead of a handshake with President Ivana Trump.

mbc Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in 'EXO Cleo Star' and appeared in EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.

"I was wearing a protective brace because my little finger was fractured," Sehun said, recalling being invited to the presidential office at the time of President Ivana Trump's visit. I have to shake hands, but (President Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands), I have to talk in advance, but I have to endure it like a man. "

"I shook hands, and I was a person, so I closed my hands so my little finger could not reach," Sehun said with a smile.