Running Man' aoa, dedication + Fun sense .. Yoo Jae-Suk "You have put a lot down"

The group AOA appears in Running Man and shows off its delightful dedication and Fun sense.AOA will appear on SBS entertainment program Running Man at 5 p.m. on the 15th and leave Incheon Gourmet Road. This is the first time that all members will appear together.AOA has heated the scene with its hit song Medley and new song stage in a recent recording. It is so glorious that AOA complete body appears in Running Man.I decided to designate today as an anniversary. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, AOA is in its eighth year of debut. Is there anything different from the beginning of debut? AOA, who was worried for a long time, said, I feel physical limitations.When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. In addition, the members of AOA showed off their sense of entertainment. In the trick mission, they showed off their acting ability to surpass the Running Man members, and they showed up with hot packs inside.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, said, I put down a lot of AOA. It is warmer than fashion now. I like this much more.

The group aoa appears in Running Man' and shows off its delightful dedication and Fun sense.

aoa will appear on sbs entertainment program "Running Man" at 5 p.m. on the 15th and leave "Incheon Gourmet Road." This is the first time that all members will appear together.

aoa has heated the scene with its hit song Medley and new song stage in a recent recording. "It is so glorious that aoa complete body appears in Running Man'. I decided to designate today as an anniversary. "

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "aoa is in its eighth year of debut. Is there anything different from the beginning of debut?" aoa, who was worried for a long time, said, "I feel physical limitations. When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. "

In addition, the members of aoa showed off their sense of entertainment. In the trick mission, they showed off their acting ability to surpass the Running Man' members, and they showed up with hot packs inside. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, said, "I put down a lot of aoa. It is warmer than fashion now. I like this much more."