aoa Chan Mi, The Little Mermaid, isn't it? Beautiful looks with red hair and a tan.

Group AOA member Chan Mi boasted outstanding beautiful looks.Chan Mi posted a picture on his instagram on December 3 with an article entitled Meet me today.The photo shows Chan Mi, who boasts a red hairstyle. Chan Mi is making a new look.Chan Mis dissipating small face size catches my eye.Fans who encountered the photos responded such as I love you, Fighting today and Beautiful looks are just light.delay stock

Group aoa member Chan Mi boasted outstanding Beautiful looks.

Chan Mi posted a picture on his instagram on December 3 with an article entitled "Meet me today".

The photo shows Chan Mi, who boasts a red hairstyle. Chan Mi is making a new look. Chan Mi's dissipating small face size catches my eye.

Fans who encountered the photos responded such as "I love you", "Fighting today" and "Beautiful looks are just light".

delay stock