'sbs Entertainment Grand Prize' Global Program Running Man' .. Entertainer Award Haha, "I have been sad for three years"

It was the Running Man that caught the hearts of global fans.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show with Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik.The honor of the SBS Global Program went to Running Man.Running Man has been a global program for the past nine years, receiving a lot of love from fans around the world, and SBS has praised it.On behalf of the Running Man, Ji Suk-jin said, In fact, I thought that someday all the Running Man would get the grand prize, but I do not think it is today.There are so many people who are so grateful, he said, referring to the names of the staff. I am so grateful that all the Running Man are showing such a great sum.And I think this is a prize given by viewers, and I think it was awarded thanks to fans overseas. Happy New Year.I will play hard in 2020, he said.Also, the members chemistry exploded as Ji Suk-jin spoke of his award testimony, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk laughed at Ji Suk-jins award testimony behind him.So Ji Suk-jin said, Why do you want to control me? Ji-seok said, No, I will finish this because I do not have time.And the entertainer prize given to the indispensable being in the entertainment on this day went to Haha.Haha took to the stage with an unexpected look at the Prime Minister, who said: So grateful, I didnt really expect it, I was just going to attend today.In fact, last year, I was resting all the time, so I was not sorry. Thank you for comforting me with the entertainer.Our members are going to be in their 10th year. I will say thank you so much to many people, and I will honor the guests and viewers who have been together, Haha said. I love my wife and three children at home.I will live well, I will work hard, he said.

It was the "Running Man" that caught the hearts of global fans.

The 2019 sbs Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show with Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik.

The honor of the sbs Global Program went to Running Man'. Running Man has been a global program for the past nine years, receiving a lot of love from fans around the world, and sbs has praised it.

On behalf of the Running Man, Ji Suk-jin said, "In fact, I thought that someday all the Running Man would get the grand prize, but I do not think it is today."

"There are so many people who are so grateful," he said, referring to the names of the staff. "I am so grateful that all the Running Man are showing such a great sum. And I think this is a prize given by viewers, and I think it was awarded thanks to fans overseas. Happy New Year. I will play hard in 2020," he said.

Also, the members' chemistry exploded as Ji Suk-jin spoke of his award testimony, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk laughed at Ji Suk-jin's award testimony behind him.

So Ji Suk-jin said, "Why do you want to control me?" "Ji-seok said, "No, I will finish this because I do not have time."

And the entertainer prize given to the indispensable being in the entertainment on this day went to Haha.

Haha took to the stage with an unexpected look at the Prime Minister, who said: "So grateful, I didn't really expect it, I was just going to attend today."

"In fact, last year, I was resting all the time, so I was not sorry. Thank you for comforting me with the entertainer. Our members are going to be in their 10th year. "

"I will say thank you so much to many people, and I will honor the guests and viewers who have been together," Haha said. "I love my wife and three children at home. I will live well, I will work hard," he said.