Lovelyz Ryu Su-jeong, Busan surprise appearance 'Lovely Smile'

Girl group Lovelyz Ryu Su-jeong found BusanOn the afternoon of the 13th, Ryu Su-jeong posted a number of photos and Goaari on Lovelyz SNS.In the open photo, Ryu Su-jeong is concentrating on taking pictures while standing back to Busan Gwangan Bridge.Ryu Su-jeong, who wraps his face with one hand and builds Smile, emits a lovely charm.The netizens commented, It would have been fun. I envy the winter sea, I take pictures very well, I have a beautiful model, and I make a lot of beautiful memories.On the other hand, Lovelyz, which belongs to Ryu Su-jeong, performed a celebration performance at 2019 Shinhan Bank MY CAR KBO Golden Glove Awards on the 9th.

Girl group Lovelyz Ryu Su-jeong found Busan

On the afternoon of the 13th, Ryu Su-jeong posted a number of photos and "Goaari" on Lovelyz SNS.

In the open photo, Ryu Su-jeong is concentrating on taking pictures while standing back to Busan Gwangan Bridge. Ryu Su-jeong, who wraps his face with one hand and builds Smile, emits a lovely charm.

The netizens commented, "It would have been fun. I envy the winter sea," "I take pictures very well, I have a beautiful model," and "I make a lot of beautiful memories."

On the other hand, Lovelyz, which belongs to Ryu Su-jeong, performed a celebration performance at '2019 Shinhan Bank MY CAR KBO Golden Glove Awards' on the 9th.