Lee Hee-Jin ideal type? "Coriander Windless and Working Man" (Running Man')

Lee Hee-Jin, a girl group Baby V.O.X, has made ideal types a contest.Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on Lee Hee-Jin, Kang Na, Young Child and Yoo Byung-jae in SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 8th.I heard that Baby V.O.X was gathered in full at the Kan Mi-youn wedding, said Yoo Jae-Suk.On the 9th of last month, Kan Mi-youn married Hwang Paul and all members of Baby V.O.X attended the wedding ceremony.Lee Hee-Jin said, If you do not get married within six months after being a bouquet, you have to live your life solo.I did not have a boyfriend and I did not have any confidence to marry within six months, so I refused, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can keep receiving it before six months.Lee Hee-Jin also said that Coriander was an ideal type in the past, saying, There is an ideal type now.I do not want to do my own work and I do not want to interfere when I work. Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Lee Hee-Jin, a girl group Baby V.O.X, has made ideal types a contest.

Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on Lee Hee-Jin, Kang Na, Young Child and Yoo Byung-jae in SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the 8th.

"I heard that Baby V.O.X was gathered in full at the Kan Mi-youn wedding," said Yoo Jae-Suk. On the 9th of last month, Kan Mi-youn married Hwang Paul and all members of Baby V.O.X attended the wedding ceremony.

Lee Hee-Jin said, "If you do not get married within six months after being a bouquet, you have to live your life solo. I did not have a boyfriend and I did not have any confidence to marry within six months, so I refused, "Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can keep receiving it before six months."

Lee Hee-Jin also said that Coriander was an ideal type in the past, saying, "There is an ideal type now. I do not want to do my own work and I do not want to interfere when I work. "

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen