April Na-eun "I want to try the 2016 Ford Fusion historical drama...Comback is going to Spring next year"

A picture of Girl Group April Na-eun has been released.On the 26th, fashion magazine Gracia released a picture of April Na-eun, who worked on the January 2020 issue.Lee Na-eun, who directed a lovely beauty portrate under the theme of WINTER AWAKENING, showed off her refreshing charm with a pure white costume and warm rosy makeup.Lee Na-eun, who expressed a gentle yet mysterious atmosphere with fresh coral color and subtle rose pink color makeup, completed a fascinating pictorial god with a very different atmosphere from the uniform Yeojuda.In an interview after shooting a picture, Lee Na-eun said, I think the image is younger when I play a high school student in my teens.It is so good that there is a lot of opportunity to try on uniform, but now I want to challenge various genres.I want to play the role of college students or the 2016 Ford Fusion historical drama, he said.When asked if there was a bucket list in her twenties, Lee Na-eun replied, I want to get a drivers license, try writing and play guitar.Especially for fans waiting for Na-eun on stage, I am preparing for an April comeback next year, and it is already exciting and exciting because it is a comeback for a year.Were working diligently to show you how wonderful we are, he said.
A picture of Girl Group April Na-eun has been released.On the 26th, fashion magazine Gracia released a picture of April Na-eun, who worked on the January 2020 issue.Lee Na-eun, who directed a lovely beauty portrate under the theme of WINTER AWAKENING, showed off her refreshing charm with a pure white costume and warm rosy makeup.Lee Na-eun, who expressed a gentle yet mysterious atmosphere with fresh coral color and subtle rose pink color makeup, completed a fascinating pictorial god with a very different atmosphere from the uniform Yeojuda.In an interview after shooting a picture, Lee Na-eun said, I think the image is younger when I play a high school student in my teens.It is so good that there is a lot of opportunity to try on uniform, but now I want to challenge various genres.I want to play the role of college students or the 2016 Ford Fusion historical drama, he said.When asked if there was a bucket list in her twenties, Lee Na-eun replied, I want to get a drivers license, try writing and play guitar.Especially for fans waiting for Na-eun on stage, I am preparing for an April comeback next year, and it is already exciting and exciting because it is a comeback for a year.Were working diligently to show you how wonderful we are, he said.
A picture of Girl Group April Na-eun has been released.On the 26th, fashion magazine Gracia released a picture of April Na-eun, who worked on the January 2020 issue.Lee Na-eun, who directed a lovely beauty portrate under the theme of WINTER AWAKENING, showed off her refreshing charm with a pure white costume and warm rosy makeup.Lee Na-eun, who expressed a gentle yet mysterious atmosphere with fresh coral color and subtle rose pink color makeup, completed a fascinating pictorial god with a very different atmosphere from the uniform Yeojuda.In an interview after shooting a picture, Lee Na-eun said, I think the image is younger when I play a high school student in my teens.It is so good that there is a lot of opportunity to try on uniform, but now I want to challenge various genres.I want to play the role of college students or the 2016 Ford Fusion historical drama, he said.When asked if there was a bucket list in her twenties, Lee Na-eun replied, I want to get a drivers license, try writing and play guitar.Especially for fans waiting for Na-eun on stage, I am preparing for an April comeback next year, and it is already exciting and exciting because it is a comeback for a year.Were working diligently to show you how wonderful we are, he said.

A picture of Girl group April Na-eun has been released.

On the 26th, fashion magazine Gracia released a picture of April Na-eun, who worked on the January 2020 issue.

Lee Na-eun, who directed a lovely beauty portrate under the theme of WINTER AWAKENING, showed off her refreshing charm with a pure white costume and warm rosy makeup. Lee Na-eun, who expressed a gentle yet mysterious atmosphere with fresh coral color and subtle rose pink color makeup, completed a fascinating pictorial god with a very different atmosphere from the uniform 'Yeojuda'.

In an interview after shooting a picture, Lee Na-eun said, "I think the Image is younger when I play a high school student in my teens. It is so good that there is a lot of opportunity to try on uniform, but now I want to challenge various genres. “I want to play the role of college students or the 2016 Ford Fusion historical drama,” he said.

When asked if there was a bucket list in her twenties, Lee Na-eun replied, “I want to get a driver’s license, try writing and play guitar.”

Especially for fans waiting for Na-eun on stage, "I am preparing for an April comeback next year, and it is already exciting and exciting because it is a comeback for a year. “We’re working diligently to show you how wonderful we are,” he said.