Giriboy, who is also at -2 degrees The heat burns Manly Men..."It was so hot.'

On the 5th, Giriboy posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled It was too hot.Giriboy in the photo is frowning in the sunshine from the outside, especially when he sits in a thin coat at 2 degrees Celsius during the day.So the netizens are I look like that, I love you, I am cute, Is not it cold today?The heat burning Giriboy really Manly Men and so on.Meanwhile, Giriboy will host a performance commemorating the release of Giriboy [fatal album III] on January 19, 2020.

On the 5th, Giriboy posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled "It was too hot".

Giriboy in the photo is frowning in the sunshine from the outside, especially when he sits in a thin coat at 2 degrees Celsius during the day.

So the netizens are "I look like that", "I love you", "I am cute", "Is not it cold today? The heat burning Giriboy really Manly Men "and so on.

Meanwhile, Giriboy will host a performance commemorating the release of Giriboy [fatal album III] on January 19, 2020.