"Running Man" Melanie Laurent "I came with my husband, but...

French actor and director Melanie Laurent has wittyly revealed how Kang Ha-neuls ideal type was considered.Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who promoted the movie 6 Underground, appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 22nd.MC Yoo Jae-Suk told Melanie Laurent, Some of the Korean actors have named Melanie as an ideal type, he said. One of them is Kang Ha-neul.Kim Jong-guk, who listened to this, explained,  (Kang Ha-neul) is famous in Korea now.Melanie Laurent joked, My husband came with me, but I am French, so can not I open my mind?Yoo Jae-Suk admired the witty talk, saying, Mr. Melanie is also a talk.Since then, Running Man members have enjoyed Korean traditional games such as raising and scabbling with three actors.I think Ill be bored with other programs in the future after running the Running Man, the three said. Ill definitely appear when I come back to Korea.On the other hand, 6Underground is an action blockbuster that captures the greatest operation on the ground by six people who have erased all personal records and become ghosts themselves as if they did not exist.PhotosSBS screen capture

French actor and director Melanie Laurent has wittyly revealed how Kang Ha-neul's ideal type was considered.

Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who promoted the movie '6 Underground', appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 22nd.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk told Melanie Laurent, "Some of the Korean actors have named Melanie as an ideal type," he said. "One of them is Kang Ha-neul." Kim Jong-guk, who listened to this, explained, " (Kang Ha-neul) is famous in Korea now.

Melanie Laurent joked, "My husband came with me, but I am French, so can not I open my mind?" Yoo Jae-Suk admired the witty talk, saying, "Mr. Melanie is also a talk."

Since then, Running Man members have enjoyed Korean traditional games such as raising and scabbling with three actors. “I think I’ll be bored with other programs in the future after running the Running Man,” the three said. “I’ll definitely appear when I come back to Korea.”

On the other hand, '6Underground' is an action blockbuster that captures the greatest operation on the ground by six people who have erased all personal records and become 'ghosts' themselves as if they did not exist.

PhotosSBS screen capture