'2019 SBS entertainment Grand Prize' Ji Suk-jin "Overseas Running Man' fan + viewer will be awarded"

On the afternoon of the 28th, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards Awards was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul. Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik took charge of the society.Prior to the Awards, Yang Se-hyung, Kim Hee-chul, and Jae-won announcers had time to review the history of SBS entertainments.On this day, Ji Suk-jin expressed his impression of winning the award as a representative of the Running Man. He said, I think there are so many people who are grateful that our members are showing such a great sum.I think this award is given by viewers, he said.Ji Suk-jin said, I think I get it because there are many fans overseas. I am so grateful, and I will give this award to my fans. I will play hard in 2020.

On the afternoon of the 28th, the '2019 SBS entertainment Awards' Awards was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul. Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik took charge of the society.

Prior to the Awards, Yang Se-hyung, Kim Hee-chul, and Jae-won announcers had time to review the history of SBS entertainments.

On this day, Ji Suk-jin expressed his impression of winning the award as a representative of the "Running Man." He said, "I think there are so many people who are grateful that our members are showing such a great sum. I think this award is given by viewers," he said.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I think I get it because there are many fans overseas. I am so grateful, and I will give this award to my fans. I will play hard in 2020."