"EXO Tattoo are"..Ryan Reynolds, Yoo Jae Suk in the flesh exposure ('Running Man')

<p>22 days broadcast SBS art program Running Manin Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent, Adriatic d Or as a guest appeared.</p><p>This day in the broadcast the interview in the Adriatic Ares or the father is even now the music and the tour bus was brought up in and surprise confessed.</p><p>This example is Ryan Reynolds BTSTattoo to show him. Tattoo this our not becausethe high humor he led.</p><p>Yoo Jae Suk the real knowDid you let Ryan Reynolds Im EXO Tattoo has. Re-analysis of a seed but I want to show it,said a sudden Whisperer exposed to laugh, I found myself in.</p>

22 days broadcast SBS art program 'Running Man'in Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent, Adriatic d Or as a guest appeared.

This day in the broadcast the interview in the Adriatic Ares or the father is even now the music and the tour bus was brought up in and surprise confessed.

This example is Ryan Reynolds "BTSTattoo to show him. Tattoo this our not because"the high humor he led.

Yoo Jae Suk the "real know"Did you let Ryan Reynolds "I'm EXO Tattoo has. Re-analysis of a seed but I want to show it,"said a sudden Whisperer exposed to laugh, I found myself in.