EXO Sehun, Lee Seung-gi and 'Drink Friend'...Hot 'Bumb Banner' Friendship

Group EXO member Sehun boasted a warm friendship with singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, was featured as EXO Clas, and with EXO Chen as a special MC, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.Sehun said that he became close to Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Seung-gi through the Netflix mystery entertainment program The Beginner is You.In particular, Sehun said he became a best friend of Lee Seung-gi, saying, I asked my brother to buy a drink the next day after recording, and they drank about seven bottles.Lee Seung-gi also said in an interview with a media last month that he was a lot closer to Sehun.Lee Seung-gi said, At first I thought that it was the opposite of me, so I could not get close.It is so beautiful because it has a small and pure charm that does not fit into super idol. Lee Seung-gi also posted a picture on his instagram in January to certify a coffee tea gift from Sehun.Lee Seung-gi, who was filming SBS drama Baega Bond at the time, said, This is how I feel when I get a surprise gift.Thank you to Sehun, who sent me silently, he said. We will meet soon and loveshot. PhotoMBC broadcast screen capture, Lee Seung-gi SNS
Group EXO member Sehun boasted a warm friendship with singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, was featured as EXO Clas, and with EXO Chen as a special MC, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.Sehun said that he became close to Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Seung-gi through the Netflix mystery entertainment program The Beginner is You.In particular, Sehun said he became a best friend of Lee Seung-gi, saying, I asked my brother to buy a drink the next day after recording, and they drank about seven bottles.Lee Seung-gi also said in an interview with a media last month that he was a lot closer to Sehun.Lee Seung-gi said, At first I thought that it was the opposite of me, so I could not get close.It is so beautiful because it has a small and pure charm that does not fit into super idol. Lee Seung-gi also posted a picture on his instagram in January to certify a coffee tea gift from Sehun.Lee Seung-gi, who was filming SBS drama Baega Bond at the time, said, This is how I feel when I get a surprise gift.Thank you to Sehun, who sent me silently, he said. We will meet soon and loveshot. PhotoMBC broadcast screen capture, Lee Seung-gi SNS

Group EXO member Sehun boasted a warm Friendship with singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.

mbc entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, was featured as EXO Clas, and with EXO Chen as a special MC, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.

Sehun said that he became close to Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Seung-gi through the Netflix mystery entertainment program The Beginner is You. In particular, Sehun said he became a best Friend of Lee Seung-gi, saying, "I asked my brother to buy a drink the next day after recording, and they drank about seven bottles."

Lee Seung-gi also said in an interview with a media last month that he was "a lot closer to Sehun." Lee Seung-gi said, "At first I thought that it was the opposite of me, so I could not get close. It is so beautiful because it has a small and pure charm that does not fit into super idol. "

Lee Seung-gi also posted a picture on his instagram in January to certify a coffee tea gift from Sehun. Lee Seung-gi, who was filming SBS drama 'Baega Bond' at the time, said, "This is how I feel when I get a surprise gift. Thank you to Sehun, who sent me silently, "he said." We will meet soon and loveshot. "

Photombc broadcast screen capture, Lee Seung-gi SNS