Radio Star' Suho, "I'm exercising these days...abdominal muscles from the start of the public 'tantantan'

EXO Suho has unveiled the abdominal muscles.MBC entertainment Radio Star broadcasted on the 4th featured EXO Radio Star, which featured Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen of the group EXO.On the day, MCs asked Suho, Can you disclose abdominal muscles?Suho, who was embarrassed, said, Do you want me to disclose it from the beginning? And then said, Is not there any lighting?Chanyeol, who watched this, said, I should do this by my side rather than open it myself.Suho caught the eye with a solid abdominal muscle.Radio Star is broadcast every Wednesday at 11:05 pm.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

EXO Suho has unveiled the abdominal muscles.

mbc entertainment Radio Star' broadcasted on the 4th featured 'EXO Radio Star', which featured Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen of the group EXO.

On the day, MCs asked Suho, "Can you disclose abdominal muscles?" Suho, who was embarrassed, said, "Do you want me to disclose it from the beginning?" And then said, "Is not there any lighting?"

Chanyeol, who watched this, said, "I should do this by my side rather than open it myself." Suho caught the eye with a solid abdominal muscle.

Radio Star' is broadcast every Wednesday at 11:05 pm.

Photo = mbc Broadcasting Screen