EXO Suho, members are sweating in the subsequent Disclosure ..

EXO Suho became Disclosure Grand Prize for other members.EXO appeared on MBC Radio Star broadcast on the 4th, and showed off the hidden gestures and gave fun to viewers.On this day, EXO leader Suho became an attack Grand prize of other members and laughed at the stretch.Whenever Suho shows a picture, it gives me a creep, Chen said. I found a folder in a photo album more than One Day Suhos cell phone, and there were photos of my airport that have been taken so far.Suho said, I am interested in original fashion, he said. I took a picture because it was a Daily Look.Baekhyun and Kai have identified Suho as a sickening type.I want to do what I want to do when I see others, said Baekhyun. I was buried in the position where others could not see in the clothes of One Day Suho. I went to the bathroom and went to the bathroom to get water so that I could not eat rice and erase Haru.Kai said, I do not care if I do not reply, but Suho thinks of Haru.The youngest Sehun also confided in Suhos back story.Sehun said, I traveled to the United States and went to buy shoes, but Suho was worried about one for 40 minutes. I went to see my pants and I was worried about the shoes.I looked at my pants and suddenly said, Sehuna, I will go for a while. I came after 30 minutes.On the other hand, as Suhos story was told on the day, his fathers recent situation became a Grand Prize of interest.Suhos father, Kim Yong-ha, a professor of IT finance management at Soonchunhyang University, recently joined the Liberty Korea Party.He was named one of the eight people who recruited the first talent for the Korean Liberal Democratic Party next year.

EXO Suho became Disclosure Grand prize for other members.

EXO appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' broadcast on the 4th, and showed off the hidden gestures and gave fun to viewers.

On this day, EXO leader Suho became an attack Grand prize of other members and laughed at the stretch.

"Whenever Suho shows a picture, it gives me a creep," Chen said. "I found a folder in a photo album more than One Day Suho's cell phone, and there were photos of my airport that have been taken so far."

Suho said, "I am interested in original fashion," he said. "I took a picture because it was a Daily Look.

Baekhyun and Kai have identified Suho as 'a sickening type'.

"I want to do what I want to do when I see others," said Baekhyun. "I was buried in the position where others could not see in the clothes of One Day Suho. I went to the bathroom and went to the bathroom to get water so that I could not eat rice and erase Haru."

Kai said, "I do not care if I do not reply, but Suho thinks of Haru."

The youngest Sehun also confided in Suho's back story. Sehun said, "I traveled to the United States and went to buy shoes, but Suho was worried about one for 40 minutes." "I went to see my pants and I was worried about the shoes."

"I looked at my pants and suddenly said, 'Sehuna, I will go for a while.' I came after 30 minutes."

On the other hand, as Suho's story was told on the day, his father's recent situation became a Grand prize of interest.

Suho's father, Kim Yong-ha, a professor of IT finance management at Soonchunhyang University, recently joined the Liberty Korea Party. He was named one of the eight people who recruited the first talent for the Korean Liberal Democratic Party next year.