EXO, 'Show! Music Core' #1..."I love EXOel."

Group EXO (EXO) took first place in MBC Show! Show! Music Core, which was broadcast on the 7th.EXO was nominated for the top spot with OBSESSION, along with Nohs Late Night in the Alley in front of your house and IUs Blooming.I really appreciate it, Suho said. All the members are grateful and I love EXOel.I would like to thank Diorang Siumin, who is not here, for all of us, lets love her, she said.On this day, Astro, Space Girl, Golden Child, CIX, Kim Young Chul, Dindin, GOT7, Bigton, Kim Jang Hoon, Forty Five, Nature, Sweet Sorrow, South Club, IN2IT, Bandit and Dong Kids appeared.

group EXO (EXO) took first place in MBC Show! Show! Music Core, which was broadcast on the 7th.

EXO was nominated for the top spot with OBSESSION, along with Noh's Late Night in the Alley in front of your house and IU's Blooming.

“I really appreciate it,” Suho said. “All the members are grateful and I love EXOel.”

“I would like to thank Diorang Siumin, who is not here, for all of us, let’s love her,” she said.

On this day, Astro, Space Girl, Golden Child, CIX, Kim Young Chul, Dindin, GOT7, Bigton, Kim Jang Hoon, Forty Five, Nature, Sweet Sorrow, South Club, IN2IT, Bandit and Dong Kids appeared.