EXO Chen "Singing well, Sword Soup Surgery" ..

The main vocalist Chen (27) of the group EXO is drawing attention to the snow platoon surgery he received to sing well.Chen, who appeared with EXO members on JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 7th, first told about Survival surgery that members do not know.At the corner of the Let me guess corner, Chen said, What is the act that I regret that I will not really do?Chen added: I wanted to sing so well in high school, its irreversible, like laminate (dental plastic surgery).Kim Hee-chul, 36, the chief of the Knowing Bros, said, Farinelli and Italian vocalist.I did not have surgery somewhere because I wanted to sing well, Chen said, Is it surgery to remove it under the tongue? Chen replied with surprise and the correct answer.Members of the same group also said, I didnt know, its the first time Ive heard it.Chen said, One day I was singing, but my pronunciation seemed hard.I wanted to do better, so I decided to do surgery to remove the diarrhea. The doctor said it was a simple operation to go to lunch time.But when the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came, and Chen recalled, It hurt like I was biting my tongue for three days. I went to the hospital and took medicine and got better.But Chen said: The singing skills have not changed.I think it has nothing to do with singing well (surgery), he said. I just can pronounce some of them, he said.The tongue band (), which Chen said had operated on on the day, is a tendon-like membrane connected to the jaw at the base of the tongue, which serves to fix the tongue in the mouth.If you have a diarrheal band or a short diarrheal cord (restricting the movement of your tongue because the diarrheal cord is short), doctors may also cut through surgery.It was also social controversy to burn with lasers or cut through surgery, and to perform a tongue surgery at a young age to allow some parents to pronounce their children in English at one time.It is known that recovery after surgery takes about three to four weeks.Singer Chen Entertainment revealed Snow Platoon Surgery .. Swords of tongue and jaw connecting muscles,

The main vocalist Chen (27) of the group EXO is drawing attention to the 'snow platoon surgery' he received to sing well.

Chen, who appeared with EXO members on JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 7th, first told about 'Survival surgery that members do not know'. At the corner of the "Let me guess" corner, Chen said, "What is the act that I regret that I will not really do?" Chen added: "I wanted to sing so well in high school, it's irreversible, like laminate (dental plastic surgery).

Kim Hee-chul, 36, the chief of the Knowing Bros, said, "Farinelli and Italian vocalist. "I did not have surgery somewhere because I wanted to sing well," Chen said, "Is it surgery to remove it under the tongue?" Chen replied with surprise and "the correct answer." Members of the same group also said, "I didn't know, it's the first time I've heard it."

Chen said, "One day I was singing, but my pronunciation seemed hard. I wanted to do better, so I decided to do surgery to remove the diarrhea. "The doctor said it was a simple operation to go to lunch time." But when the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came, and Chen recalled, "It hurt like I was biting my tongue for three days. I went to the hospital and took medicine and got better."

But Chen said: "The singing skills have not changed. "I think it has nothing to do with singing well (surgery)," he said. "I just can pronounce some of them," he said.

The tongue band (), which Chen said had operated on on the day, is a tendon-like membrane connected to the jaw at the base of the tongue, which serves to fix the tongue in the mouth. If you have a diarrheal band or a 'short diarrheal cord (restricting the movement of your tongue because the diarrheal cord is short), doctors may also cut through surgery. It was also social controversy to burn with lasers or cut through surgery, and to perform a tongue surgery at a young age to allow some parents to pronounce their children in English at one time. It is known that recovery after surgery takes about three to four weeks.

Singer Chen Entertainment revealed 'Snow Platoon Surgery' .. Swords of tongue and jaw connecting muscles,