EXO Chanyeol "Becomes Landlord Two Months Ago...The Notebook Gift to All Members"

EXO Chanyeol recently confessed to becoming Landlord.MBC Radio Star broadcast on the last 4 days, Chen appeared as a special MC, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun appeared as guests, and all six EXO members appeared.EXO members have been honest about their income. Suho and Baekhyun are ranked number one in EXO, while Suho says, We talk about each other making a lot of money.Because a lot of earners have to buy rice. Suho said, Baekhyun has statistics.I have sold more than 500,000 solo albums, said Baekhyun, explaining why he is the number one importer in EXO. I live hard in musicals, movies and so on.Chanyeol, on the other hand, was the king of finance: Ive got all the pensions, all the subscriptions, Chanyeol said, and became Landlord two months ago.I was relaxed and put down a lot. When EXO members gathered, it was Chanyeol who mainly calculated.Chanyeol said, I feel rewarded for spending money and presenting it to my favorite people. Recently, I fell into the game and presented The Notebook to all members.

EXO Chanyeol recently confessed to becoming Landlord.

MBC 'Radio Star' broadcast on the last 4 days, Chen appeared as a special MC, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun appeared as guests, and all six EXO members appeared.

EXO members have been honest about their income. Suho and Baekhyun are ranked number one in EXO, while Suho says, "We talk about each other making a lot of money. "Because a lot of earners have to buy rice." Suho said, "Baekhyun has statistics. "I have sold more than 500,000 solo albums," said Baekhyun, explaining why he is the number one importer in EXO. "I live hard in musicals, movies and so on."

Chanyeol, on the other hand, was the king of finance: "I've got all the pensions, all the subscriptions," Chanyeol said, "and became Landlord two months ago. I was relaxed and put down a lot. "

When EXO members gathered, it was Chanyeol who mainly calculated. Chanyeol said, "I feel rewarded for spending money and presenting it to my favorite people." Recently, I fell into the game and presented The Notebook to all members. "