EXO Chanyeol, Landlord is in

In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the last 4 days, EXO member Chen took on special MC and guardian, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared.I am making money from my investment rather than my personal activities, Chanyeol said. I became Landlord two months ago.We are constantly saving and subscribing, he said. In recent years, we have fallen into the game and presented The Notebook to all members.Baekhyun was the first to take The Notebook, he added.

In MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the last 4 days, EXO member Chen took on special MC and guardian, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared.

"I am making money from my investment rather than my personal activities," Chanyeol said. "I became Landlord two months ago." "We are constantly saving and subscribing," he said. "In recent years, we have fallen into the game and presented The Notebook to all members. Baekhyun was the first to take The Notebook," he added.