EXO Chanyeol, Landlord is in

Boy group EXO member Chanyeol showed off his talent.In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the last 4 days, EXO member Chen took on special MC and Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared.Chanyeol said, I am making money from my own business rather than my personal activities. I became Landlord two months ago.We are constantly saving and subscribing, he said. In recent years, we have fallen into the game and presented The Notebook to all members.Baekhyun was the first to take The Notebook, he added.On the day of the broadcast, Suho released his abs and appealed to the members.Sehun and Baekhyun also released a later story that they almost became Seoul, Guan Yu as the stage name built by the company before their debut.

Boy group EXO member Chanyeol showed off his talent.

In MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the last 4 days, EXO member Chen took on special MC and Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared.

Chanyeol said, "I am making money from my own business rather than my personal activities." "I became Landlord two months ago."

"We are constantly saving and subscribing," he said. "In recent years, we have fallen into the game and presented The Notebook to all members. Baekhyun was the first to take The Notebook," he added.

On the day of the broadcast, Suho released his abs and appealed to the members. Sehun and Baekhyun also released a later story that they almost became "Seoul, Guan Yu" as the stage name built by the company before their debut.