What's the three-hour story for EXO Baekhyun, Lee Soo-man?

MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the last 4 days was featured as EXO Clas feature, and members Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, Baekhyun mentioned Lee Soo-man SM Entertainment Producers, saying, There is not much opportunity to meet.If you look at other agency bosses, you feel like you are close to an artist, but when you meet a teacher (Lee Soo-man), you can not get close to your suit and tie. Baekhyun said, When I was doing SuperM (SMs project group), my teacher created a group room.I want you to give your opinion, he said, I gave my opinion, but I was very confused.

MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the last 4 days was featured as 'EXO Clas' feature, and members Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, Baekhyun mentioned Lee Soo-man SM Entertainment Producers, saying, "There is not much opportunity to meet. If you look at other Agency bosses, you feel like you are close to an artist, but when you meet a teacher (Lee Soo-man), you can not get close to your suit and tie. "

Baekhyun said, "When I was doing SuperM (SM's project group), my teacher created a group room. "I want you to give your opinion," he said, "I gave my opinion, but I was very confused."