EXO Baekhyun and Chungha, men and women, award Awards "Thank you fans so much"

Group EXO Baekhyun and Chungha each won the Awards for men and women.On the 4th, 2019 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards, Mnet Asian Music Awards) was held at Nagoya Dome in Japan.EXO Baekhyun and Chungha won the mens and womens group awards.First, Baekhyun unfortunately failed to attend the scene and replaced the award with a video. Baekhyun said, I think it is an award received thanks to our EXOel.I will be a Baekhyun that can make you happier, so please love me a lot and look forward to it. Chungha also said, I really appreciate the family members of the company and thank the dancers. I want to tell you that I really love you.2019 MAMA will be broadcast live on Mnet and channels and platforms in each region of Asia; it can be viewed online in more than 200 regions around the world through Mwave, YouTube, and so on.Gods Seven, Dua Lipa, Mama Moo, Monster X, Park Jin Young, Bulletproof Boys, Seventeen, Eighties, One Earth, Waiting V, You know, Chungha, Tomorrow By Together, Twice and others.Park Bo-gum has been the host for the third consecutive year.

Group EXO Baekhyun and Chungha each won the Awards for men and women.

On the 4th, '2019 mama (Mnet Asian Music Awards, Mnet Asian Music Awards) was held at Nagoya Dome in Japan.

EXO Baekhyun and Chungha won the men's and women's group Awards.

First, Baekhyun unfortunately failed to attend the scene and replaced the award with a video. Baekhyun said, "I think it is an award received thanks to our EXOel. I will be a Baekhyun that can make you happier, so please love me a lot and look forward to it. "

Chungha also said, "I really appreciate the family members of the company and thank the dancers." "I want to tell you that I really love you."

'2019 mama' will be broadcast live on Mnet and channels and platforms in each region of Asia; it can be viewed online in more than 200 regions around the world through Mwave, YouTube, and so on. Gods Seven, Dua Lipa, mama Moo, Monster X, Park Jin Young, Bulletproof Boys, Seventeen, Eighties, One Earth, Waiting V, You know, Chungha, Tomorrow By Together, Twice and others. Park Bo-gum has been the host for the third consecutive year.