EXO Baekhyun and Chungha, 'Men and Women' Awards "Thanks to Fans"

Singer Chungha has given Womens Awards awards2019 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) was held at Nagoya Dome in Japan on the afternoon of the 4th.Baekhyun, who won the Mans Awards, did not attend the scene on the day and replaced the awards with a video.Baekhyun said: I think its an award weve received thanks to you EXOels.I will be a Baekhyun that can make you happier, so please love me a lot and look forward to it. Chungha, who won the Womens Awards, said, I really appreciate the companys family and thank the dancers. I want to tell you that I really love you.Photo: Mnet Broadcasting Screen

Singer Chungha has given 'Women's Awards' Awards

"2019 mama (Mnet Asian Music Awards)" was held at Nagoya Dome in Japan on the afternoon of the 4th.

Baekhyun, who won the "Man's Awards", did not attend the scene on the day and replaced the Awards with a video. Baekhyun said: "I think it's an award we've received thanks to you EXOels. I will be a Baekhyun that can make you happier, so please love me a lot and look forward to it. "

Chungha, who won the "Women's Awards", said, "I really appreciate the company's family and thank the dancers. I want to tell you that I really love you."

Photo: Mnet Broadcasting Screen