EXO Baekhyun, '2019 mama' Men Singer Award "Thank you for the Man Singer Award from Eric! Alaview!"

Group EXO (exO guardian Chanyeol Kai Dio Baekhyun Sehun Siumin Chen Lei) member Baekhyun (real name Baekhyun) thanked the fans.Baekhyun said on his Twitter account on the 4th, Thank you so much for the man that Eric gave me!!! I did not attend, but I loved and thanked you so much. I wanted to tell you again!Erie! she posted.On the day, Baekhyun won the Man Singer Award at the 2019 Mnet Asian Awards (2019 MAMA).The netizens commented on the congratulations such as We love you too, Congratulations on our Baekhyun and It is worth rewarding.On the other hand, EXO will hold the Seoul Angkor concert EXO PLANET # 5 - EXpLOration [dot] for three days from December 29 to 31.

group EXO (EXO guardian Chanyeol Kai Dio Baekhyun Sehun Siumin Chen Lei) member Baekhyun (real name Baekhyun) thanked the fans.

Baekhyun said on his Twitter account on the 4th, "Thank you so much for the man that Eric gave me!!! I did not attend, but I loved and thanked you so much. I wanted to tell you again! Erie!" she posted.

On the day, Baekhyun won the "Man Singer Award" at the 2019 Mnet Asian Awards (2019 mama).

The netizens commented on the congratulations such as "We love you too", "Congratulations on our Baekhyun" and "It is worth rewarding".

On the other hand, EXO will hold the Seoul Angkor concert 'EXO PLANET # 5 - EXpLOration [dot]' for three days from December 29 to 31.