Civil and Park Bo-gum who? "I got cast for sm and JYP."

In the TVN entertainment program Problematic Man: Brain Wanderer broadcasted on the 12th, the panels of the panels who visited Civil and Gangwon Hoengseong County were drawn.Kim Ji-Seok, Ha Seok-jin, and Doti team found the hip-hop club chairman Lee Seung-hyo who found the hidden brain on the day.Lee also showed off the BTS song I Need You on the spot in the admiration of the panels, I thought the lights were shining separately.Ha Seok-jin, Kim Ji-Seok, and Dottie asked, Do you have any experience in casting on the street? Lee Seung-hyo said, I was shy and said, It was many times when I was in junior high school. Asked if he was thinking about idols, Lee said, My parents wanted me to study.I also went to the teacher and came to the teacher to explain my entrance, and when I heard that I could find and study what I really wanted here, I tried hard and entered.

In the TVN entertainment program "Problematic Man: Brain Wanderer" broadcasted on the 12th, the panels of the panels who visited Civil and Gangwon Hoengseong County were drawn.

Kim Ji-seok, Ha Seok-jin, and Doti team found the hip-hop club chairman Lee Seung-hyo who found the hidden brain on the day. Lee also showed off the BTS song 'I Need You' on the spot in the admiration of the panels, "I thought the lights were shining separately."

Ha Seok-jin, Kim Ji-seok, and Dottie asked, "Do you have any experience in casting on the street?" Lee Seung-hyo said, "I was shy and said," It was many times when I was in junior high school. "

Asked if he was thinking about idols, Lee said, "My parents wanted me to study. I also went to the teacher and came to the teacher to explain my entrance, and when I heard that I could find and study what I really wanted here, I tried hard and entered. "