'Comback D-3' Davischi, Kang Min-kyung Moving LyricFind Teaser Revealed ..

On the 30th, Davichi posted the Kang Min-kyung Moving LyricFind Teaser on the official SNS, the digital single To My Long Lovers.Kang Min-kyung in the open Teaser boasts a beautiful side line and captures the eye with a neat charm.Especially, with the sad and faint atmosphere, the song I am so precious to see each other warmly / looking at each other rather than the first excitement is released, raising expectations for the new song My long lover.Davichi soon releases her new song To My Longtime Lovers.If my last words that I could not tell you in May contain a refreshing sensibility, this new song To my long-time lover will be able to spend a warmer winter with the warm sensibility of Davisi.In addition, Davichi released a content trailer titled DaCori on the official SNS on the 28th.Lee Hae-ri, who lives in Davichi Silver Town, Kang Min-kyungs comical concert performance is a good one, and you can see the main part at Davichis year-end concert held for three days from December 13th to 15th.In the meantime, Davischi has raised many topics online through reality videos such as Davici Code and Dacono, so it raises expectations about what other pleasantness will be offered through DaCori.Meanwhile, Davichi will release a digital single To My Long Lovers through various music sites at 6 pm on December 3.

On the 30th, Davichi posted the Kang Min-kyung Moving LyricFind Teaser on the official SNS, the digital single 'To My Long Lovers'.

Kang Min-kyung in the open Teaser boasts a beautiful side line and captures the eye with a neat charm. Especially, with the sad and faint atmosphere, the song "I am so precious to see each other warmly / looking at each other rather than the first excitement" is released, raising expectations for the new song "My long lover".

Davichi soon releases her new song 'To My Longtime Lovers'. If my last words that I could not tell you in May contain a refreshing sensibility, this new song 'To my long-time lover' will be able to spend a warmer winter with the warm sensibility of Davisi.

In addition, Davichi released a content trailer titled 'DaCori' on the official SNS on the 28th. Lee Hae-ri, who lives in Davichi Silver Town, Kang Min-kyung's comical concert performance is a good one, and you can see the main part at Davichi's year-end concert held for three days from December 13th to 15th. In the meantime, Davischi has raised many topics online through reality videos such as 'Davici Code' and 'Dacono', so it raises expectations about what other pleasantness will be offered through 'DaCori'.

Meanwhile, Davichi will release a digital single 'To My Long Lovers' through various music sites at 6 pm on December 3.