Bong Joon-ho, Director's Cut Awards Director Award...Kang-Ho Song and Han Ji-min, Actor Award

Director Bong Joon-ho won Director of the Year award at the 19th Directors Cut Awards; actors Kang-Ho Song and Han Ji-min won the Best Actor of the Year.The 19th Directors Cut Awards were held at Hyundai Card Stage at 7 pm on December 12.This was broadcast live through VLIVE, and the society was directed by Bongman University and director Jang Hang-joon.Directors Cut Awards is a film awards ceremony in which directors of the Korea Film Directors Association directly select winners. They have won eight awards, including Director of the Year, New Director, Vision, Screenplay, Male and Female Actor of the Year, and New Male and Female Actor of the Year.This years screenplay award was won by The Parasites Bong Joon-ho and Han Jin-won; director Bong Joon-ho was unable to attend the event because of his presence in London.Han Jin-won said, I would like to express my gratitude to the Korea Film Directors Association for giving me a precious prize.Coach Bong Joon-ho, who is watching in London, I am so grateful for this opportunity.I first spoke to Chungmuro and started as the youngest member of the prop team, but it is an honor to stand in front of these coaches on the staff.I will write a good scenario to use our words better in the future. Candidates for the male actor of the year include the perfect others Yoo Hae-jin, Ryu Seung-ryong of extreme occupation, Han Seok-gyu of Idol, Kang-Ho Song of parasite and Choi Woo-sik of parasite.The trophys main character is Kang-Ho Song of Parasites, who is currently in London and has not been able to participate in the awards ceremony.Kang-Ho Song delivered his impression of winning the award through a local connection.Kang-Ho Song said, I am sorry to say hello to London Hotel Room.I do not have a schedule so much, so director Bong Joon-ho keeps dragging me. Kang-Ho Song said, Thank you for giving me a meaningful award, and I think that Actors, who have a lot of movies called parasites, have made a good teamwork with ensembles.So I think Im giving the team a prize rather than personally winning a prize. Thank you for our juniors who showed great acting. Han Ji-min of Mitsubak, Kim Hye-soo of National Bankruptcy Day, Lee Jung-eun of parasite, Cho Ji-jung of parasite and Park Ji Hu of midbirdThe winner was Han Ji-min of Mitsubac; Han Ji-min said: Thank you so much for the meaningful award.I met Mitsubac in the winter of 2016 and it is already winter 2019.During that time, I was experiencing various emotions with various works, and I am grateful for your time in this meaningful award at the last moment.In fact, I would like to thank the bishop who chose me despite the many objections of the investors, and I would like to thank the staff who have combined their intentions with one heart even though there were many difficulties. Han Ji-min said, Acting seems difficult from the beginning to the present. Acting is a painful and painful work that feels joyful.I want to feel such pain and pleasure with many bishops because I come here. Also this years managerial trophy was won by parasites Bong Joon-ho.Bong Joon-ho said through a video connection, I received the Rookie Director Award almost 20 years ago, and I am glad to receive the Directors Award today.There are many bishops in the place, and I hope that it will be a place to bless their future. Next up is the 19th Directors Cut Awards winner (played)Screenplay of the Year: parasite Bong Joon-ho, Hanjin Won  Vision of the Year: Bloodbird Kim Bo-ra Director of the Year  New Male Actor of the Year Award: parasite Park Myung-hoon  New Female Actor of the Year Award: Bloodbird Park Ji Hu  New Director of the Year Award: Bloodbird Kim Bo-ra Director of the Year Award: Male Actor of the Year Rabbits Kang-Ho Song  Female Actor of the Year Award: Mitsubac Han Ji-min  Director of the Year Award: Mass Director Bong Joon-ho

Director Bong Joon-ho won Director of the Year award at the 19th Director's Cut Awards; Actors Kang-Ho Song and Han Ji-min won the Best Actor of the Year.

The 19th Director's Cut Awards were held at Hyundai Card Stage at 7 pm on December 12. This was broadcast live through VLIVE, and the society was directed by Bongman University and director Jang Hang-joon.

Director's Cut Awards is a film awards ceremony in which directors of the Korea Film Directors' Association directly select winners. They have won eight awards, including Director of the Year, New Director, Vision, Screenplay, Male and Female Actor of the Year, and New Male and Female Actor of the Year.

This year's screenplay award was won by "The Parasite"'s Bong Joon-ho and Han Jin-won; director Bong Joon-ho was unable to attend the event because of his presence in London. Han Jin-won said, "I would like to express my gratitude to the Korea Film Directors' Association for giving me a precious prize. Coach Bong Joon-ho, who is watching in London, I am so grateful for this opportunity. I first spoke to Chungmuro and started as the youngest member of the prop team, but it is an honor to stand in front of these coaches on the staff. I will write a good scenario to use our words better in the future. "

Candidates for the male actor of the year include the "perfect others" Yoo Hae-jin, Ryu Seung-ryong of "extreme occupation", Han Seok-gyu of "Idol", Kang-Ho Song of "parasite" and Choi Woo-sik of "parasite".

The trophy's main character is Kang-Ho Song of Parasites, who is currently in London and has not been able to participate in the awards ceremony. Kang-Ho Song delivered his impression of winning the award through a local connection.

Kang-Ho Song said, "I am sorry to say hello to London Hotel Room. I do not have a schedule so much, so director Bong Joon-ho keeps dragging me. "

Kang-Ho Song said, "Thank you for giving me a meaningful award, and I think that Actors, who have a lot of movies called 'parasites', have made a good teamwork with ensembles. So I think I'm giving the team a prize rather than personally winning a prize. Thank you for our juniors who showed great Acting. "

Han Ji-min of 'Mitsubak', Kim Hye-soo of 'National Bankruptcy Day', Lee Jung-eun of 'parasite', Cho Ji-jung of 'parasite' and Park Ji Hu of 'midbird'

The winner was Han Ji-min of "Mitsubac"; Han Ji-min said: "Thank you so much for the meaningful award. I met "Mitsubac" in the winter of 2016 and it is already winter 2019. During that time, I was experiencing various emotions with various works, and I am grateful for your time in this meaningful award at the last moment. In fact, I would like to thank the bishop who chose me despite the many objections of the investors, and I would like to thank the staff who have combined their intentions with one heart even though there were many difficulties. "

Han Ji-min said, "Acting seems difficult from the beginning to the present. Acting is a painful and painful work that feels joyful. I want to feel such pain and pleasure with many bishops because I come here. "

Also this year's managerial trophy was won by 'parasite's Bong Joon-ho. Bong Joon-ho said through a video connection, "I received the Rookie Director Award almost 20 years ago, and I am glad to receive the Director's Award today. There are many bishops in the place, and I hope that it will be a place to bless their future. "

Next up is the 19th Directors Cut Awards winner (played)

Screenplay of the Year: 'parasite' Bong Joon-ho, Hanjin Won Vision of the Year: 'Bloodbird' Kim Bo-ra Director of the Year New Male Actor of the Year Award: 'parasite' Park Myung-hoon New Female Actor of the Year Award: 'Bloodbird' Park Ji Hu New Director of the Year Award: 'Bloodbird' Kim Bo-ra Director of the Year Award: 'Male Actor of the Year' Rabbits' Kang-Ho Song Female Actor of the Year Award: 'Mitsubac' Han Ji-min Director of the Year Award: 'Mass' Director Bong Joon-ho