'Combag D-1' Davichi's warm winter sensibility

Davichi released his new song To My Long Lovers Moving Teaser.On December 2, Davichi posted a digital single To My Long Lovers moving Teaser on the official SNS, raising expectations for a comeback that came to Haru.In the open Teaser, Davisi is a lovely figure wearing a warm orange costume and wrapping each other.Like the song title To My Long Lovers, the two people are attracted to the warm and warm atmosphere as if they boast of friendship over 10 years.As such, Davisi foresaw a deeper sensibility through moving Teaser, and fans expectations for the new song To My Long Lovers have reached their peak.Davichis new song To My Long Lovers is a Davichi-style luxury song that will be released seven months after My Last Word I Didnt Give You released in May.If the previous My Last Word to You contained the refreshingness of spring, the new song To My Long Lover will attract listeners with the warmth of winter.Moreover, as Davichis My Last Word to You still holds the top of the major music charts to date, it is noteworthy whether the new song To My Long Lovers will also be able to warm up the music chart.After the release of the new song To My Long Lovers, Davichi, who has been running without hesitation this year, including solo activities, will hold a Davichi concert at Blue Square Eye Market Hall for three days from 13th to 15th and plan to gain the beauty of the year 2019.Meanwhile, Davichi will unveil its digital single, To My Long Lovers, on December 3 at 6 p.m. through various music sites. (Photo: Stone Music Entertainment)news report

Davichi released his new song 'To My Long Lovers' Moving Teaser.

On December 2, Davichi posted a digital single 'To My Long Lovers' moving Teaser on the official SNS, raising expectations for a comeback that came to Haru.

In the open Teaser, Davisi is a lovely figure wearing a warm orange costume and wrapping each other. Like the song title To My Long Lovers, the two people are attracted to the warm and warm atmosphere as if they boast of friendship over 10 years.

As such, Davisi foresaw a deeper sensibility through moving Teaser, and fans' expectations for the new song 'To My Long Lovers' have reached their peak.

Davichi's new song To My Long Lovers is a Davichi-style luxury song that will be released seven months after My Last Word I Didn't Give You released in May.

If the previous My Last Word to You contained the refreshingness of spring, the new song To My Long Lover will attract listeners with the warmth of winter.

Moreover, as Davichi's My Last Word to You still holds the top of the major Music charts to date, it is noteworthy whether the new song 'To My Long Lovers' will also be able to warm up the Music chart.

After the release of the new song To My Long Lovers, Davichi, who has been running without hesitation this year, including solo activities, will hold a Davichi concert at Blue Square Eye Market Hall for three days from 13th to 15th and plan to gain the beauty of the year 2019.

Meanwhile, Davichi will unveil its digital single, 'To My Long Lovers', on December 3 at 6 p.m. through various music sites. (Photo: Stone Music Entertainment)

news report