Crush "Zion.T is a meaningful person to me"...Collabo for only four years.

Singer Crush completed a preview of the entire song by introducing Tracks 7-12 on his Regular 2nd album From Midnight to Sunrise through Naver Now #OUTNOW, which aired midnight on the 4th.Crush has raised expectations for a Regular album with an extraordinary move to pre-release the entire song on the 3rd day before release.In particular, it was the first time that the Feature protagonist of the last track Good Night was Zion.T (Zion.T), which made the listeners more enthusiastic.Goodnight, which will decorate the Great American of Regular 2 album, is a song released in about four years after Just released by Crush and Zion.T in 2015.Crush said, Zion.T is a meaningful person to me, and I think I will be loved by many people with him.I worked for a long time, but I finished it with more enthusiasm than I did. This song is a song dedicated to my child in the future, he said.Zion.T also said, I have a good father and a desire to be a husband with Crush.Meanwhile, Crushs Regular 2nd album, Prom Midnight to Sunrise, features 12Tracks, including double title songs Alone and With You, and will take off the veil today (5th) at 6pm.
Singer Crush completed a preview of the entire song by introducing Tracks 7-12 on his Regular 2nd album From Midnight to Sunrise through Naver Now #OUTNOW, which aired midnight on the 4th.Crush has raised expectations for a Regular album with an extraordinary move to pre-release the entire song on the 3rd day before release.In particular, it was the first time that the Feature protagonist of the last track Good Night was Zion.T (Zion.T), which made the listeners more enthusiastic.Goodnight, which will decorate the Great American of Regular 2 album, is a song released in about four years after Just released by Crush and Zion.T in 2015.Crush said, Zion.T is a meaningful person to me, and I think I will be loved by many people with him.I worked for a long time, but I finished it with more enthusiasm than I did. This song is a song dedicated to my child in the future, he said.Zion.T also said, I have a good father and a desire to be a husband with Crush.Meanwhile, Crushs Regular 2nd album, Prom Midnight to Sunrise, features 12Tracks, including double title songs Alone and With You, and will take off the veil today (5th) at 6pm.

Singer Crush completed a preview of the entire song by introducing Tracks 7-12 on his Regular 2nd album "From Midnight to Sunrise" through Naver Now #OUTNOW, which aired midnight on the 4th.

Crush has raised expectations for a Regular album with an extraordinary move to pre-release the entire song on the 3rd day before release. In particular, it was the first time that the Feature protagonist of the last track 'Good Night' was Zion.T (Zion.T), which made the listeners more enthusiastic.

"Goodnight," which will decorate the Great American of Regular 2 album, is a song released in about four years after "Just" released by Crush and Zion.T in 2015. Crush said, "Zion.T is a meaningful person to me, and I think I will be loved by many people with him. I worked for a long time, but I finished it with more enthusiasm than I did. "

"This song is a song dedicated to my child in the future," he said. Zion.T also said, "I have a good father and a desire to be a husband with Crush."

Meanwhile, Crush's Regular 2nd album, "Prom Midnight to Sunrise", Features 12Tracks, including double title songs "Alone" and "With You," and will take off the veil today (5th) at 6pm.