'Four Years Grand prize' Yoo Jae-Suk, late Goo Hara and Sully mourning ..

On the afternoon of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize awards ceremony was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul. Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik took charge of the society.Candidate Grand prize was introduced on the day through the Grand prize Chung VCR, a parody of the film The Parasite (director Bong Joon-ho).Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-guk were nominated for Grand Prize.After the VCR ended, I had a brief interview time: Yoo Jae-Suk said: I recently received it on SBS in 2015; its time to get a Grand Prize.If you give me, I get it, Baek Jong-won said, while stressing that just being a candidate is an honor and a thank you, Im not an entertainer; Im not a big greedy, I dont get it even if I give it.Yoo Jae-Suks words, which he said were about to receive the Grand Prize, hit; the main character of the Grand Prize was Yoo Jae-Suk.He first thanked the candidates and their families who were nominated together.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The members of Running Man who have been together for 10 years, I have been in a lot of times for 10 years, but I am grateful for trying and sweating with each other.I am grateful to many fans who are saving me. Yoo Jae-Suk said, In fact, it is true that variety is losing its place in entertainment these days.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who are firmly on our way together. Running Man will celebrate 10 years next year.It is also true that we have homework on what we will show. We will try to develop a lot. Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned the late Goo Hara and Sulli who appeared as guests on Running Man.I think that Goo Hara and Sulli, who left for heaven this year, are among the guests who appeared in Running Man.I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in heaven. I sincerely thank you both. Yoo Jae-Suk said, If the idea of ​​the present day was Is there anything pleasant or Is there anything pleasant in the past, I think that ordinary and comfortable daily life is grateful now.I would like to thank the many people who let me spend my precious daily life.There are many programs that we will pioneer and create new entertainers in the way that no one else will go, and I hope that a little more entertainers will enjoy this festival next year. Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize in four years since 2015; as long as he won the Grand Prize, his award testimony was also different.A number of festivals are held at a time when it is heading towards the end of 2019.Recently, Gao Daejeon and Gayo Festival were held, but I did not mention or mourn the late Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year.Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the two for the first time; he is also the one who ran together with Goo Hara, Sully and Running Man.So I remembered them without forgetting: this is why the Grand Prize award was brilliant.

On the afternoon of the 28th, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' awards ceremony was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul. Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik took charge of the society.

Candidate Grand prize was introduced on the day through the "Grand prize Chung" VCR, a parody of the film "The Parasite" (director Bong Joon-ho). Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-guk were nominated for Grand prize. After the VCR ended, I had a brief interview time: Yoo Jae-Suk said: "I recently received it on SBS in 2015; it's time to get a Grand prize. "If you give me, I get it," Baek Jong-won said, while stressing that "just being a candidate is an honor and a thank you, I'm not an entertainer; I'm not a big greedy, I don't get it even if I give it."

Yoo Jae-Suk's words, which he said were about to receive the Grand prize, hit; the main character of the Grand prize was Yoo Jae-Suk. He first thanked the candidates and their families who were nominated together. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The members of Running Man' who have been together for 10 years, I have been in a lot of times for 10 years, but I am grateful for trying and sweating with each other. I am grateful to many fans who are saving me. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "In fact, it is true that variety is losing its place in entertainment these days. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who are firmly on our way together. Running Man' will celebrate 10 years next year. It is also true that we have homework on what we will show. We will try to develop a lot. "

Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned the late Goo Hara and Sulli who appeared as guests on Running Man'. "I think that Goo Hara and Sulli, who left for heaven this year, are among the guests who appeared in Running Man'. I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in heaven. I sincerely thank you both. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If the idea of ​​the present day was 'Is there anything pleasant' or 'Is there anything pleasant' in the past, I think that ordinary and comfortable daily life is grateful now. I would like to thank the many people who let me spend my precious daily life. There are many programs that we will pioneer and create new entertainers in the way that no one else will go, and I hope that a little more entertainers will enjoy this festival next year. "

Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Entertainment Grand prize in four years since 2015; as long as he won the Grand prize, his award testimony was also different. A number of festivals are held at a time when it is heading towards the end of 2019. Recently, 'Gao Daejeon' and 'Gayo Festival' were held, but I did not mention or mourn the late Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year. Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the two for the first time; he is also the one who ran together with Goo Hara, Sully and Running Man'. So I remembered them without forgetting: this is why the Grand prize award was brilliant.