Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, in the wild water to take off his clothes in guest, "What is Mr. Sunbin?"

Comedian YooAA Jae-Suk mentioned actor Lee Kwang-soos lover Lee Sun-bin, who is in public love.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Actor Lee Hee-jin and Actor Kang Na, group Omai Girl YooAAA, and broadcaster YooAA Byung-jae appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, YooAAA said, It is my first appearance in Running Man. I do not know if it is cold or nervous.Singer Kim Jong-guk told Lee Kwang-soo, What are you doing when it is cold, but I used to take it off well, but now I do not.

Comedian YooAA Jae-Suk mentioned Actor Lee Kwang-soo's lover Lee Sun-bin, who is in public love.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Actor Lee Hee-jin and Actor Kang Na, group Omai Girl YooAAA, and broadcaster YooAA Byung-jae appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, YooAAA said, "It is my first appearance in Running Man. I do not know if it is cold or nervous."

Singer Kim Jong-guk told Lee Kwang-soo, "What are you doing when it is cold, but I used to take it off well, but now I do not."