Yoo Jae-Suk, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' .. Baek Jong One Achievement Award

Running Man will mark its 10th anniversary next year, said Yoo Jae-Suk after winning the grand prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held at SBS Prism Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th. If you win the grand prize, you want to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry and thank you for receiving such a big prize alone.I am grateful to my parents, my father-in-law, son Ji-ho, and my beloved wife, Na Kyung-eun.I sincerely thank the members who have been together for 10 years and the fans who have saved me.  It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment side these days.We are walking our way, and we are grateful to the production team and many guests, he added.I think of many of the guests, Guhara and Sully, who passed away this year, a lot of whom I have a lot of homework and I will try to develop, Yoo Jae-Suk said.I am very grateful to many people who have made my precious day, week, and year, he said.We will work harder to help many entertainers be born through Running Man, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk, Baekjong One of Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant, Kim Jong-kook of Running Man, Shin Dong-yup of Ugly Young, Gim Gu-ra of Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man of Jungles Law, All The Butlers Day Lee Seung-gi of Ches was nominated for the nomination.Im not convinced that Im on the list, but Im sure the audience will be convinced, said Gim Gu-ra in an interview with the nominee. I think the entertainment target should be replaced now.We have to raise the candidates to one, two, and one, two, and one, and one, and one, and one, and the other, Shin Dong-yup, he said.The network seems to have put eight people in order to match the assortment. It is time to change.One, the most powerful candidate, won the Achievement Award. I dont know if I deserve it, he said.Apart from me, many people tried to give a smile this year, but I know it means do harder.I will do what I can to give good energy to viewers, he said. The alley restaurant and Mamans Square are meant to be a heart thanks to those who lined up and enjoyed the meal.I am really grateful and responsible for the customers who continue to find and respond to local and other places.We will work hard to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen who suffer in the alleys.▲ Target = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man)▲ Achievement Award = Baekjong One (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant and Masan Nams Square)Producer Award: Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated and Little Forest)▲ Best Award: Kim Jong-kook (Ugly and Running Man), Hong Jin-young (Ugly Wooree), Kim Sung-joo (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant), Choi Sung-guk (Burning Youth)▲ Excellence Prize: Kim Hee-cheol (Ugly Woos and Masty Nams Square), Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsang Mong2), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), and Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers Integrated)▲ Best Program Award: Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant▲ Excellent Program Award: Dongsangmong 2, Burning Youth▲ SNS Star Award: Gangnam and Lee Sanghwa couple (Dongsang Mong2), Park Narae (Little Forest), All The Butlers, and Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man)Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers Integrated▲ Global Program Award = Running Man▲ Entertainer Award = Running Man▲ Honorary One Award: Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers and the Plaza of Tastenam)▲ Family Award = Lee Yoon-ji (Dongsang Mong 2)▲ Challenger Prize: Huh Jae (Jungles Law), Lee Tae-gon (Jungles Law), Kim Dong-joon (Matnams Square)▲ Best Couple Award: Lee Sang-min Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Son)▲ Broadcasting Writer Award: One One writer (Choi Baek-hos Romantic Age), Park Eun-young writer (real-time entertainment midnight), Kim Mi-kyung writer (same-sang Mong2)▲ Radio DJ Award = So Yi-hyun (the way home is So Yi-hyun), Bae Seong-jae (Ten of Bae Seong-jae)▲ Rookie of the Year: Choi Min-yong (burning youth), Jeong In-sun (Baekjong Ones alley restaurant)
Running Man will mark its 10th anniversary next year, said Yoo Jae-Suk after winning the grand prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held at SBS Prism Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th. If you win the grand prize, you want to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry and thank you for receiving such a big prize alone.I am grateful to my parents, my father-in-law, son Ji-ho, and my beloved wife, Na Kyung-eun.I sincerely thank the members who have been together for 10 years and the fans who have saved me.  It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment side these days.We are walking our way, and we are grateful to the production team and many guests, he added.I think of many of the guests, Guhara and Sully, who passed away this year, a lot of whom I have a lot of homework and I will try to develop, Yoo Jae-Suk said.I am very grateful to many people who have made my precious day, week, and year, he said.We will work harder to help many entertainers be born through Running Man, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk, Baekjong One of Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant, Kim Jong-kook of Running Man, Shin Dong-yup of Ugly Young, Gim Gu-ra of Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man of Jungles Law, All The Butlers Day Lee Seung-gi of Ches was nominated for the nomination.Im not convinced that Im on the list, but Im sure the audience will be convinced, said Gim Gu-ra in an interview with the nominee. I think the entertainment target should be replaced now.We have to raise the candidates to one, two, and one, two, and one, and one, and one, and one, and the other, Shin Dong-yup, he said.The network seems to have put eight people in order to match the assortment. It is time to change.One, the most powerful candidate, won the Achievement Award. I dont know if I deserve it, he said.Apart from me, many people tried to give a smile this year, but I know it means do harder.I will do what I can to give good energy to viewers, he said. The alley restaurant and Mamans Square are meant to be a heart thanks to those who lined up and enjoyed the meal.I am really grateful and responsible for the customers who continue to find and respond to local and other places.We will work hard to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen who suffer in the alleys.▲ Target = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man)▲ Achievement Award = Baekjong One (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant and Masan Nams Square)Producer Award: Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated and Little Forest)▲ Best Award: Kim Jong-kook (Ugly and Running Man), Hong Jin-young (Ugly Wooree), Kim Sung-joo (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant), Choi Sung-guk (Burning Youth)▲ Excellence Prize: Kim Hee-cheol (Ugly Woos and Masty Nams Square), Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsang Mong2), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), and Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers Integrated)▲ Best Program Award: Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant▲ Excellent Program Award: Dongsangmong 2, Burning Youth▲ SNS Star Award: Gangnam and Lee Sanghwa couple (Dongsang Mong2), Park Narae (Little Forest), All The Butlers, and Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man)Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers Integrated▲ Global Program Award = Running Man▲ Entertainer Award = Running Man▲ Honorary One Award: Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers and the Plaza of Tastenam)▲ Family Award = Lee Yoon-ji (Dongsang Mong 2)▲ Challenger Prize: Huh Jae (Jungles Law), Lee Tae-gon (Jungles Law), Kim Dong-joon (Matnams Square)▲ Best Couple Award: Lee Sang-min Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Son)▲ Broadcasting Writer Award: One One writer (Choi Baek-hos Romantic Age), Park Eun-young writer (real-time entertainment midnight), Kim Mi-kyung writer (same-sang Mong2)▲ Radio DJ Award = So Yi-hyun (the way home is So Yi-hyun), Bae Seong-jae (Ten of Bae Seong-jae)▲ Rookie of the Year: Choi Min-yong (burning youth), Jeong In-sun (Baekjong Ones alley restaurant)

“‘Running Man’ will mark its 10th anniversary next year,” said Yoo Jae-Suk after winning the grand prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held at SBS Prism Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th. “If you win the grand prize, you want to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry and thank you for receiving such a big prize alOne.”

"I am grateful to my parents, my father-in-law, son Ji-ho, and my beloved wife, Na Kyung-eun. I sincerely thank the members who have been together for 10 years and the fans who have saved me. "" It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment side these days. “We are walking our way, and we are grateful to the production team and many guests,” he added.

“I think of many of the guests, Guhara and Sully, who passed away this year, a lot of whom I have a lot of homework and I will try to develop,” Yoo Jae-Suk said.

"I am very grateful to many people who have made my precious day, week, and year," he said. “We will work harder to help many entertainers be born through Running Man,” he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk, Baekjong One of Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant, Kim Jong-kook of Running Man, Shin Dong-yup of Ugly Young, Gim Gu-ra of Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man of Jungle's Law, All The Butlers Day Lee Seung-gi of Che’s was nominated for the nomination.

“I’m not convinced that I’m on the list, but I’m sure the audience will be convinced,” said Gim Gu-ra in an interview with the nominee. “I think the entertainment target should be replaced now. “We have to raise the candidates to One, two, and One, two, and One, and One, and One, and One, and the other, Shin Dong-yup,” he said. The network seems to have put eight people in order to match the assortment. It is time to change.”

One, the most powerful candidate, won the Achievement Award. “I don’t know if I deserve it,” he said. Apart from me, many people tried to give a smile this year, but I know it means 'do harder'. "I will do what I can to give good energy to viewers," he said. "The 'alley restaurant' and 'Maman's Square' are meant to be a heart thanks to those who lined up and enjoyed the meal. I am really grateful and responsible for the customers who continue to find and respond to local and other places. “We will work hard to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen who suffer in the alleys.”

▲ Target = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man)

Achievement Award = Baekjong One (Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant and Masan Nam's Square)

Producer Award: Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated and Little Forest)

▲ Best Award: Kim Jong-kook (Ugly and Running Man), Hong Jin-young (Ugly Wooree), Kim Sung-joo (Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant), Choi Sung-guk (Burning Youth)

▲ Excellence Prize: Kim Hee-cheol (Ugly Woos and Masty Nam's Square), Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsang Mong2), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), and Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers Integrated)

▲ Best Program Award: Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant

▲ Excellent Program Award: Dongsangmong 2, Burning Youth

▲ SNS Star Award: Gangnam and Lee Sanghwa couple (Dongsang Mong2), Park Narae (Little Forest), All The Butlers, and Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man)

Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers Integrated

▲ Global Program Award = Running Man

▲ Entertainer Award = Running Man

▲ Honorary One Award: Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers and the Plaza of Tastenam)

▲ Family Award = Lee Yoon-ji (Dongsang Mong 2)

▲ Challenger Prize: Huh Jae (Jungle's Law), Lee Tae-gon (Jungle's Law), Kim Dong-joon (Matnam's Square)

▲ Best Couple Award: Lee Sang-min Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly son)

▲ Broadcasting Writer Award: One One writer (Choi Baek-ho's Romantic Age), Park Eun-young writer (real-time entertainment midnight), Kim Mi-kyung writer (same-sang Mong2)

▲ Radio DJ Award = So Yi-hyun (the way home is So Yi-hyun), Bae Seong-jae (Ten of Bae Seong-jae)

▲ Rookie of the Year: Choi Min-yong (burning youth), Jeong In-sun (Baekjong One's alley restaurant)