Running Man' Yoo Byung-jae, Jeon So-min's determined look "ideal type"

Comedian Yoo Byung-jae hits iron wall on actor Jeon So-minOn the afternoon of the 8th, SBS entertainment program Running Man, Yoo Byung-jae showed a firm appearance to Jeon So-min.Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yoo Byung-jae if she had a girlfriend, who said she was no and explained that she had been separated for a while.Yoo Byung-jae then said he likes cute style about his ideal type.The members of Running Man then pointed to Jeon So-min.Yoo Byung-jae said, I am very hard at work, but I like the cuteness with loopholes. Jung So-min said, Thats me.Yoo Byung-jae revised the ideal type, saying, I should not know the cuteness. Jeon So-min said, Thats me again.Yoo Byung-jae was furious with his firm appearance, saying, Its not my sister.

Comedian Yoo Byung-jae hits iron wall on actor Jeon So-min

On the afternoon of the 8th, SBS entertainment program Running Man', Yoo Byung-jae showed a firm appearance to Jeon So-min.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yoo Byung-jae if she had a girlfriend, who said she was "no" and explained that she had been separated for a while.

Yoo Byung-jae then said he likes "cute style" about his ideal type. The members of "Running Man" then pointed to Jeon So-min.

Yoo Byung-jae said, "I am very hard at work, but I like the cuteness with loopholes." Jung So-min said, "That's me."

Yoo Byung-jae revised the ideal type, saying, "I should not know the cuteness." Jeon So-min said, "That's me again." Yoo Byung-jae was furious with his firm appearance, saying, "It's not my sister."