The Miami "85kg 66 size loss...Song Hye-kyo, I hear you look like him."

Miss Trot Line The Miami appeared to be slimmer than it was.On the 26th, The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 and told the story behind the diet.The Miami appeared on the TV Chosun entertainment Miss Trot in two months after the Child Birth, he confessed. It was 85kg at the time.I did not have any clothes at that time, so I wore fastballs from abroad to 2XL, he said. I now lost weight so I can wear a big size 66.Song Ga-in resembles Song Hye-kyo on the water-up visual, leaving The Miami baffled.I went to the mother diet program and heard that story from Noh Hong-chul, and since then I have received a lot of malicious comments, The Miami said.Yoo Jae-seok once again told The Miami, who denies the extreme, that he resembles Song Hye-kyo when he laughs, saying, I do not make up anything.I heard that the truth is not that I heard it recently, but that I have resembled it since I was a child, The Miami said.The Miami, who was a mother and housewife of three children, applied to Miss Trot in two months of Child Birth and was selected as Sun after Jin Song Ga-in.

Miss Trot Line' The Miami appeared to be slimmer than it was.

On the 26th, The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' and told the story behind the diet.

"The Miami appeared on the TV Chosun entertainment Miss Trot' in two months after the Child birth," he confessed. "It was 85kg at the time."

"I did not have any clothes at that time, so I wore fastballs from abroad to 2XL," he said. "I now lost weight so I can wear a big size 66."

Song Ga-in "resembles Song Hye-kyo" on the water-up visual, leaving The Miami baffled.

"I went to the mother diet program and heard that story from Noh Hong-chul, and since then I have received a lot of malicious comments," The Miami said.

Yoo Jae-seok once again told The Miami, who denies the extreme, that he resembles Song Hye-kyo when he laughs, saying, "I do not make up anything." "I heard that the truth is not that I heard it recently, but that I have resembled it since I was a child," The Miami said.

The Miami, who was a mother and housewife of three children, applied to Miss Trot' in two months of Child birth and was selected as 'Sun' after 'Jin' Song Ga-in.