OH MY GIRL Choi Hyo-jung, why are you so excited? Laughing in full bloom in front of the tree

Choi Hyo-jung has reported a sunny current situation.Group OH MY GIRL member Choi Hyo-jung uploaded two photos on the official Instagram on November 27 with the phrase I felt like I had met Christmas in advance.Photo Choi Hyo-jung beaming in front of a Christmas tree - he showed off his superior proportions with his elongated limbs.han jung-won
Choi Hyo-jung has reported a sunny current situation.Group OH MY GIRL member Choi Hyo-jung uploaded two photos on the official Instagram on November 27 with the phrase I felt like I had met Christmas in advance.Photo Choi Hyo-jung beaming in front of a Christmas tree - he showed off his superior proportions with his elongated limbs.han jung-won

Choi Hyo-jung has reported a sunny current situation.

Group OH MY GIRL member Choi Hyo-jung uploaded two photos on the official Instagram on November 27 with the phrase "I felt like I had met Christmas in advance."

Photo Choi Hyo-jung beaming in front of a Christmas tree - he showed off his superior proportions with his elongated limbs.

Han Jung-won