Chen, Stomach Removal Surgery Confessions "Return to Boni Singing Skills and Related Nothing"

Men on a Mission EXO Chen has Confessions experience of removing diarrheal zone.In the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission (hereinafter referred to as the subtype), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a transfer student and showed off its sense of entertainment.On this day, Chen presented the question of What do you really do and regret?I regretted this, he said, because I thought my pronunciation was hard when I sang, so I went to the surgery. It was a mild operation.Chen said, After the surgery was over and the anesthesia was released, the pain of the extreme came.I was prescribed medicine and improved, but Boni was not particularly related to my singing skills, he said.

Men on a Mission' EXO Chen has Confessions experience of removing diarrheal zone.

In the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission (hereinafter referred to as the subtype), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a transfer student and showed off its sense of entertainment.

On this day, Chen presented the question of 'What do you really do and regret?'

“I regretted this,” he said, “because I thought my pronunciation was hard when I sang, so I went to the surgery. It was a mild operation.”

Chen said, "After the surgery was over and the anesthesia was released, the pain of the extreme came. “I was prescribed medicine and improved, but Boni was not particularly related to my singing skills,” he said.