Chen "Regretting the Loneliness Surgery, Tongue Bitting Pain" (Knowing Bros.)

Group EXO Chen confessed to having a diarrheal band operation.JTBC Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO members Suho, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, Sehun, Chen and Ray.On the day of the broadcast, Chen told the performers of Knowing Bros, Do not really do it, and what do you regret most?The answer was the surgery to remove the tongue. The tongue is a tongue wrinkle, a band-shaped wrinkle or muscle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.Chen said, When I sang, my pronunciation seemed to be hard, so I had to remove the diarrhea. The doctor said it was a simple operation that workers came to lunch.I regretted the pain of the extreme pain that bit my tongue for three days after I was done. It was also a useful operation for those who need it but not a song-related operation, I regret it, Chen added.

Group EXO Chen confessed to having a diarrheal band operation.

JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO members Suho, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, Sehun, Chen and Ray.

On the day of the broadcast, Chen told the performers of Knowing Bros, "Do not really do it, and what do you regret most?"

The answer was the surgery to remove the tongue. The tongue is a "tongue wrinkle", a band-shaped wrinkle or muscle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.

Chen said, "When I sang, my pronunciation seemed to be hard, so I had to remove the diarrhea. The doctor said it was a simple operation that workers came to lunch. I regretted the pain of the extreme pain that bit my tongue for three days after I was done. "

It was also a "useful operation for those who need it but not a song-related operation, I regret it," Chen added.