Chen diarrheal surgery Confessions..." regrets over three days of extreme pain."

Chen, a member of the group EXO who appeared in Knowing Bros, reported his experience of surgery at the snowy zone.JTBC Men on a Mission broadcast on the last 7 days, the group EXO appeared as a guest.On this day, Chen expected the answer of the cast by Shi Chonggui on the question I do not really do it and What is the most regrettable behavior?The answer to Chens Shi Chonggui problem was stomach removal surgery: the tongue means a band-shaped muscle that connects the base of the tongue and the mouth.If the tongue is too short, it is difficult to pronounce the correct pronunciation. One day I was singing, but my pronunciation seemed hard.I decided to do surgery to remove the diarrhea because I wanted to sing well. Chen said he was worried about his doctor at the time, but said he decided to operate on the words Workers come to lunchtime and simply go to surgery.But after the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came, and Chen explained, It hurt like biting my tongue for three days, eventually going to the hospital and taking medication and getting better.Chen also said, When I think about it, it seems like it has nothing to do with singing well. It is only possible to pronounce some.Men on a Mission EXO Chen Snow Platoon Surgery Experience Confessions I decided to sing well but regret

Chen, a member of the group EXO who appeared in Knowing Bros', reported his experience of surgery at the snowy zone.

JTBC Men on a Mission' broadcast on the last 7 days, the group EXO appeared as a guest.

On this day, Chen expected the answer of the cast by Shi Chonggui on the question "I do not really do it" and "What is the most regrettable behavior?"

The answer to Chen's Shi Chonggui problem was 'stomach removal surgery': the tongue means a band-shaped muscle that connects the base of the tongue and the mouth. If the tongue is too short, it is difficult to pronounce the correct pronunciation. "One day I was singing, but my pronunciation seemed hard. I decided to do surgery to remove the diarrhea because I wanted to sing well. "

Chen said he was worried about his doctor at the time, but said he decided to operate on the words "Workers come to lunchtime and simply go to surgery."

But after the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came, and Chen explained, "It hurt like biting my tongue for three days, eventually going to the hospital and taking medication and getting better." Chen also said, "When I think about it, it seems like it has nothing to do with singing well. It is only possible to pronounce some."

Men on a Mission' EXO Chen Snow Platoon Surgery Experience Confessions "I decided to sing well but regret"