Chen Confessions "Removes the Speech in Song Greed...Most Repent" (Men on a Mission)

EXO member Chen has removed the snow platoon in the desire to sing well.In JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a transfer student, and Chen said that the most regrettable thing in his life was removal of snow platoon.He said, One day I sing, but my pronunciation seems to be hard. He decided to remove the tongue in his desire to sing well.I was worried that removing the snow platoon was an operation, and the doctor said, I come to lunch time and go to lunch.But after the surgery, the anesthesia was released, and there was a severe pain. It hurt like biting my tongue for three days. I finally went to the hospital and took a prescription drug. When I think about it, it seems like it has nothing to do with singing well.

EXO member Chen has removed the snow platoon in the desire to sing well.

In JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a transfer student, and Chen said that the most regrettable thing in his life was "removal of snow platoon".

He said, "One day I sing, but my pronunciation seems to be hard." He decided to remove the tongue in his desire to sing well.

"I was worried that removing the snow platoon was an operation, and the doctor said, 'I come to lunch time and go to lunch.' But after the surgery, the anesthesia was released, and there was a severe pain. It hurt like biting my tongue for three days. "

"I finally went to the hospital and took a prescription drug. When I think about it, it seems like it has nothing to do with singing well."